Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rate The Last Game You've Played Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:14 am

Gran Turismo 5 = (9/10)
When the game first launched it was a real clusterfuck. Though, now, with all the updates and patches the game is FINALLY back in business. With over 1000 cars, 200 premium cockpit views and 800 "simplified views" this game is trully starting to shine.
Packed with tons of content; all varying from GoKarts, Rally, NASCAR, B-spec mode, Course Maker & etc. This game has tons of content, that 'll keep you busy for the years to come. And with things like; Night races, Snow tracks, mid-race weather changes, Sunset and so on. You'll likely be drawn into an experience that you aren't soon to forget. Improved physics along with faster loading times makes this game THE defenitive SIMULATOR out there. But why, why would I not give it a 10/10 when it's so packed with great features? The answer is simple; Uneven cars (Premuim/standard) & uneven tracks makes this game feel kind of "disconnected" Was it good when it launched? Depends on who you ask. Is it good now? Hell yeah! But should you buy it? Well, that's the thing, unlike Forza, GT is a game that takes a while to get used to, but oh man, once you finally are used to it, you'll be hooked from every moment on.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Bad Company 2. 10/10

Everything that pissed/pisses me off in BF3....BC2 has done right.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 pm

^
straange that.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm

InFamous 2 9.5/10

Great sequel to an already awesome game. This game has an amazing story and the gameplay is fun as fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Gears of war 3 10/10

A mindblowing story, awesome campaign including the oldskool locust and badass lambent, horde mode has to be the best wave style game of its kind, beast mode is solid and the multiplayer is just.....JSNFKDKSDNCJSKDVNJK.

Unless saints row 3 or arkham city can suprise me i say this is my personal GOTY.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rate The Last Game You've Played StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver. 9/10

It has more content than Monster Hunter Tri and has a lot of replay value and it's fun joining with other players to hunt down monsters that are way bigger and a lot more powerfull.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:30 pm

F1 2011: 9/10

If your into F1 or are a general motorsport fan you will love this game.
F1 2011 has got every minor detail regards this years F1 season covered, The driving feels intense and the racing even more so.

Longer races feel so much more exciting compared to other Racing games i've played, especially when your facing the dilema of managing a limited number of tyres and dynamic weather conditions.
Finally, I'm certain people will be making the comparisons as to which looks graphically better between Forza 4 and GT5, Personally I would say this game shows them both how it's done.

The trailer shows exactly what i'm talking about, complete with Epic Soundtrack!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm

The Witcher 2: 9.8/10

That game was awesome, one of the best RPGs of all time IMO, I would have given it a 10 out of 10 if you could go back to previous cities at the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am

LittleBigPlanet 2 = (9.5/10)
Amazing game, with incredible features that'll you keep you entertained for the months to come. Though the story is lackluster, otherwise I would've have given it a 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 9/10

Great Zelda game.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Company of heroes (PC)

Epic strategy game game set in WW2

Kinda like the Warhammer 40K series but far superior epic destruction,physics and still looks great even today totally recommend it if you're into RTS games & its cheap on steam !
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

dead island 9/10 and my opinion GoTY

gears of war 3 9/10 gears has gone back to its roots (gears 1 b4 1st update)

Forza 4 10/10 without a doubt the best looking racer out there with autovista, top gear and kinect features its just a stunning game and recommended to anyone with a real passion for beautiful cars Rate The Last Game You've Played 409191096
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 am

Uncharted 2 = (9.0/10)

Amazing campaign, with good and interesting characters, and an overall solid online experience.

I'm getting Batman: Arkham Asylum in a couple of days. Can't freakin' wait! Rate The Last Game You've Played 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Arkham City: 10/10

Get this game.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 pm

KOF XII - 6/10

Great fighting system and amazing sprites/backgrounds. But the online sucked, there weren't even extra modes besides Arcade, Vs Mode, and Online, not that many characters, not that many special moves, NO STORY, NO BOOBIES, and the music was repetitive and bland.

My least favorite KOF. But it was still fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 am

Gears of War 3 - 10/10

Hands down the best shooter campaign I've played this generation. Gorgeous graphics and art. Gameplay is as tight as ever. Fixed up all the problems with multiplayer and dedicated servers are pretty much flawless even in Australia. Improved Horde mode is insanely addictive and Beast mode is a great addition. Overall one of the best values for money this year and a stunning conclusion to a great trilogy.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 am

Batman: Arkham Asylum = (9.5/10)
Even though I'm not too far into the game, I'm having a blast. Everything from the combat, Joker, Story, Riddles and etc. is just fantastic. This game is really bursting in content, and the great combat really puts you in the shoes of Batman. I must say though, the lip-syncing is pretty poor in the game, but that's a really small thing compared to the value you get with this game. Simply put; it's the best comic book game of all time (excluding Arkham City of course.).
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rate The Last Game You've Played 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Batman Arkham City 10/10

This game is amazing. go out, and buy it now!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Mario Party 2

Great fucking party game. Pretty much a board game, on the N64, with awesome mini-games and such. You try and collect the most stars and coins, and see who becomes the super star at the end. Really fun game, even if really old Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rate The Last Game You've Played 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mario Party 2

Great fucking party game. Pretty much a board game, on the N64, with awesome mini-games and such. You try and collect the most stars and coins, and see who becomes the super star at the end. Really fun game, even if really old Razz

Mario Party 1 was better. palm blisters For the win!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mario Party 2

Mario Party 1 was better. palm blisters For the win!
MARIO PARTY 3 WAS THE BEST!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:51 pm

I've not completed any games recently except for the room which I cleared a second time with my friend. We collected all the spoons and basically completed it 100%.
If you liked the film you will love the game. It is very faithful to the film and it will have you laughing like a madman.
Rate The Last Game You've Played HDR-The-Room-Tribute
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Batman Arkham City 10/10

I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

EDIT: Mario Party 3 rules.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:11 pm

SvC Chaos 5/10

SNK vs. Capcom. Its not the famous one but the one SNK made. The graphics looks like KOF '99, the fighting system feels akward, not enough characters, the music was boring and not good, and the game was really boring. I hated it and Guile is really cheap.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Duke wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Batman Arkham City 10/10

I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

EDIT: Mario Party 3 rules.
HIGH FIVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next