Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Arcana wrote:
Duke wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Batman Arkham City 10/10

This game is amazing. go out, and buy it now!

I WANT THIS GAME SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

EDIT: Mario Party 3 rules.
HIGH FIVE!!!!

:brofist:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Update on my Arkham City review.

This is one of the greatest games I've ever played. Top 5 easily.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Update on my Arkham City review.

This is one of the greatest games I've ever played. Top 5 easily.

I knew it. so boss.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Mario Party 8 was, and still is, the best one :alone:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:58 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Mario Party 8 was, and still is, the best one :alone:

Ewww, gross. Kill it with fire.

Batman: Arkham Asylum 10/10

Fucking great game. Gets more pumped for Arkham City.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Just downloaded CLADUN 2 for PSP.
I'm looking forward to playing this. The first game was pretty enjoyable. I'll probably rate it here.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:50 am

Update on my Batman: Arkham Asylum review*

One of the best games this generation. The ending was good, though a bit lame IMO.
The combat is definately amazing, and the voice cast is trully great. It's packed with
tons of content and features that's likely to keep me busy until I get Arkham City in a couple of weeks.

BUY THIS GAME!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Update on my Batman: Arkham Asylum review*

One of the best games this generation. The ending was good, though a bit lame IMO.
The combat is definately amazing, and the voice cast is trully great. It's packed with
tons of content and features that's likely to keep me busy until I get Arkham City in a couple of weeks.

BUY THIS GAME!!! Razz

yeah the ending sucked, but with an epic game like this, who would care?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Batman Arkham City 9.5

Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, amazing story. HOWEVER, I think Arkham Asylum edges it just a tad as being the better game. After playing through the scarecrow levels with mind blowing physX effects enabled, I was expecting something similar in Arkham City but the most I got was a Mad Hatter level. Although it was pretty awesome and trippy as fuck, it kind of came and went too fast and was pretty pointless really. The ending of the story isn't the best but I definitely had a blast playing through it. The characters are portrayed perfectly. This is Batman The Animated Series on crack. This game defines Batman. This game makes everything about Batman's universe iconic.

Everybody Dance 7.0

lol What? Yeah I know... I was actually pretty interested in this game after a certain trailer showing off some pretty good songs. It doesn't really come alive like Dance Central does but I think this game has potential. The songlist didn't blow me away but it did have some good tracks. The biggest issue is the Playstation Move (LOL IRONIC RIGHT?!). Having to hold onto only one PS Move while dancing can really hurt your arm. I suppose I'll just have to get used to it but I really think they should add support for 2 Move controllers at least to balance things out. Overall it's a pretty fun game. Just needs a little more creativity and a better song list. Now excuse me while I go back to my beloved dance pad arcade games.

My next review will probably be for Uncharted 3 on the 27th (hopefully). Actually it'll just be first impressions. I don't plan on beating the game in a day or two. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Batman Arkham City 9.5

Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, amazing story. HOWEVER, I think Arkham Asylum edges it just a tad as being the better game. After playing through the scarecrow levels with mind blowing physX effects enabled, I was expecting something similar in Arkham City but the most I got was a Mad Hatter level. Although it was pretty awesome and trippy as fuck, it kind of came and went too fast and was pretty pointless really. The ending of the story isn't the best but I definitely had a blast playing through it. The characters are portrayed perfectly. This is Batman The Animated Series on crack. This game defines Batman. This game makes everything about Batman's universe iconic.

Everybody Dance 7.0

lol What? Yeah I know... I was actually pretty interested in this game after a certain trailer showing off some pretty good songs. It doesn't really come alive like Dance Central does but I think this game has potential. The songlist didn't blow me away but it did have some good tracks. The biggest issue is the Playstation Move (LOL IRONIC RIGHT?!). Having to hold onto only one PS Move while dancing can really hurt your arm. I suppose I'll just have to get used to it but I really think they should add support for 2 Move controllers at least to balance things out. Overall it's a pretty fun game. Just needs a little more creativity and a better song list. Now excuse me while I go back to my beloved dance pad arcade games.

My next review will probably be for Uncharted 3 on the 27th (hopefully). Actually it'll just be first impressions. I don't plan on beating the game in a day or two. Razz

Please don't give away any spoilers.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 pm

okay holy fuck. I need to stop playing before my brain melts.

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION

Holy Jesus titty fucking Christ. Who the fuck doubted this game? Fuck those who call it "more of the same." I have never had such an experience before in a video game. Everything about this game is nothing like I've ever seen before. The characters are excellent, the pacing is perfect, the gameplay refinements are very welcomed and the visual tweaks made what we thought was impossible, a reality. Melee is the biggest change in gameplay IMO. It plays a much bigger role and there are so many ways to take down enemies. It reminds me of Batman's combat system and I find that to be a very good thing. The set pieces are bigger, the audio is so much more immersive and the game is actually really funny.

Naughty Dog have crafted an absolute masterpiece. This game is something that Hollywood directors can only dream of matching. The most amazing part though? I think I'm only half way into it.

Verdict - Too good for a score.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 am

CernaMLD wrote:
okay holy fuck. I need to stop playing before my brain melts.

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION

Holy Jesus titty fucking Christ. Who the fuck doubted this game? Fuck those who call it "more of the same." I have never had such an experience before in a video game. Everything about this game is nothing like I've ever seen before. The characters are excellent, the pacing is perfect, the gameplay refinements are very welcomed and the visual tweaks made what we thought was impossible, a reality. Melee is the biggest change in gameplay IMO. It plays a much bigger role and there are so many ways to take down enemies. It reminds me of Batman's combat system and I find that to be a very good thing. The set pieces are bigger, the audio is so much more immersive and the game is actually really funny.

Naughty Dog have crafted an absolute masterpiece. This game is something that Hollywood directors can only dream of matching. The most amazing part though? I think I'm only half way into it.

Verdict - Too good for a score.

Are there any other big gameplay changes apart from the melee? Because even the melee just seems like an extension of what existed in Uncharted 2. It's completely fine if there's no big changes because more Uncharted will be excellent.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 am

Just minor tweaks here and there such as the ability to throw back grenades and swim underwater. Melee is the only big change that I noticed. There are also lots of puzzles. Some a bit challenging... but I'm probably just retarded for not getting the obvious solutions in the journal. :V There are parts where you might get a little lost as well. lol Getting lost in a linear game. :fuckthat: Side-rant: Seriously, why the fuck do people criticize this game for being "too linear/scripted?" bu-bu-bu... the game plays itself! Such a poor argument. How about playing the game and recording how many times you die in one playthrough f*gg*t? /rant

But anyway, yeah, this game is a must have. The melee overhaul is what really sets this apart from its predecessors. It's so fun pulling the pin from a grenade that is still attached to the enemy or swinging your rifle right to their face. It's also possible to actually take down a heavily armored NPC with your own fists. It takes a good while to do so but it's so fun mashing the square button while also trying to avoid his attacks or trying to release yourself from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:57 am

Morrowind
8/10
Since I played oblivion first Im not too keen on the idea of running fucking everywhere with no fast travel in a world bigger than oblivion's Cyrodil. And there are no quest markers so you have to look for every objective on your own though they give you a pretty good idea of where to go though so whatever. I modded the game alot though to pretty up the graphics the game is FUGLY if you dont mod it. In some ways this game feels more complete then oblivion. There are more weapon types such as spears, halberds, crossbows, and throwing stars (thats right throwing stars). There are more armor types and equiptables like belts, gloves, and pladrons. The amount of factions (17 joinable guilds and factions including vampire guilds and you can be a werewolf) and quests is just overwhelming. Unlike Oblivion all of the npc's sort of just stand there or walk around aimlessly they dont eat, drink, or sleep. I started playing the game 3 days ago because I needed something to hold me over until Skyrim releases and I haven't even finished 1/4 of the game its just massive.

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 5n4RK
Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 CSOGy
Back to top Go down
TheVolusBioticGod
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
TheVolusBioticGod

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 am

Mass effect 2 - 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
Morrowind
8/10
Since I played oblivion first Im not too keen on the idea of running fucking everywhere with no fast travel in a world bigger than oblivion's Cyrodil. And there are no quest markers so you have to look for every objective on your own though they give you a pretty good idea of where to go though so whatever. I modded the game alot though to pretty up the graphics the game is FUGLY if you dont mod it. In some ways this game feels more complete then oblivion. There are more weapon types such as spears, halberds, crossbows, and throwing stars (thats right throwing stars). There are more armor types and equiptables like belts, gloves, and pladrons. The amount of factions (17 joinable guilds and factions including vampire guilds and you can be a werewolf) and quests is just overwhelming. Unlike Oblivion all of the npc's sort of just stand there or walk around aimlessly they dont eat, drink, or sleep. I started playing the game 3 days ago because I needed something to hold me over until Skyrim releases and I haven't even finished 1/4 of the game its just massive.

*snip*

Werewolf you say, Lykos, start downloading Morrowind now!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 am

@ Cerna,

Bring me moar UC3 stuff. I'm getting an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Played Uncharted for one and an a half hour.
Goty will be between this and Dark souls .
"but you only played like an hour or so so far "
Idc. You can already tell after a few minutes, that Uc3 is a true masterpiece.
<3 2nd chapter .
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Just beat Uncharted 3.... holy fucking shit... I find it so unbelievably ironic that Uncharted 3 gave me what I wanted from Batman. There are parts of this game that will trip you the fuck out. Although just a sequel to one of the greatest video game franchises on Earth, this game really separates itself from its predecessors.

However I did notice one thing. Naughty Dog has seriously dropped the PS3 to its knees. The frame rate can take quite a dive during certain parts. Meh, better than eye splitting frame tearing.

GOTY/10
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Frame rate drops in an Uncharted game? The fuck?

Good to hear that UC3 is shaping to be great.

Cerna, which game do you recommend I buy for my birthday: Batman Arkham City or Uncharted 3?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Yikes... That is a really hard choice right there. Both amazing games. Uncharted does have multiplayer and online co op however...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm

@Alan Get $120 and buy both. They are amazing games.

Anyways,

Holy fucking shit...I'm so damn pumped up for this game.....

AW THAT"S IT!

I"M MARCHING DOWN TO GAMESTOP RIGHT NOW AND DEMANDING THEY SELL ME UNCHARTED 3. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! UGHHHHH THE HYPE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm

I hate it when people say "get both." I obviously only asked this question because I can only get one.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Cerna, which game do you recommend I buy for my birthday: Batman Arkham City or Uncharted 3?

Get UC3 so we can both play.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

Get UC3 so we can both play.

Oh yea I forgot.

UC3 it is then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next