Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

The combat in Fable 3 could have been so much better.

Lionhead should really take notes from Skyrim if they plan to do a follow up.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:

What they need are:

• New weapons -- Despite Fable III being the third game in the series, you still can only use swords, battle axes, or war hammers. Fable IV needs to have claymores, daggers, short swords, war axes, staves, chakrams, and scepters. Maybe throwing weapons as well instead of guns, like spears, throwing axes, bombs, or throwing knives. And let us use bows and crossbows. AND SHIELDS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SHIELDS. Throwing in bucklers as well would be even better.
  • Dual-wielding -- Self-explanatory; I wanna be able to hold two swords.
  • Bigger variety of spells -- The only spells in Fable are offensive spells, aside from the one that slows down time and the one that confuses enemies. Add healing spells, spells that make you invisible, spells that weaken enemies somehow, spells that make treasure easier to see (because the dog can be retarded), attack boosting spells, defense spells, and maybe even spells like werewolf spells.
  • MAHFUCKIN' DIALOGUE. The expressions are not enough. Skyrim and Mass Effect have full dialogue options with voice acting and facial expressions and movement. You can't even do dialogue in Fable.
I feel like the Fable series doesn't know what it wants to be. You wanna be an action-adventure game? Fine. Refine the combat. You wanna be an RPG? Refine those elements. You wanna be both, like Fable wants to be? Fix both aspects.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

What they need are:
[*]Better Engine -- The Fable II engine is just too buggy.
[*]New weapons -- Despite Fable III being the third game in the series, you still can only use swords, battle axes, or war hammers. Fable IV needs to have claymores, daggers, short swords, war axes, staves, chakrams, and scepters. Maybe throwing weapons as well instead of guns, like spears, throwing axes, bombs, or throwing knives. And let us use bows and crossbows. AND SHIELDS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SHIELDS. Throwing in bucklers as well would be even better.
[*]Dual-wielding -- Self-explanatory; I wanna be able to hold two swords.
[*]Bigger variety of spells -- The only spells in Fable are offensive spells, aside from the one that slows down time and the one that confuses enemies. Add healing spells, spells that make you invisible, spells that weaken enemies somehow, spells that make treasure easier to see (because the dog can be retarded), attack boosting spells, defense spells, and maybe even spells like werewolf spells.
[*]MAHFUCKIN' DIALOGUE. The expressions are not enough. Skyrim and Mass Effect have full dialogue options with voice acting and facial expressions and movement. You can't even do dialogue in Fable.
[/list]I feel like the Fable series doesn't know what it wants to be. You wanna be an action-adventure game? Fine. Refine the combat. You wanna be an RPG? Refine those elements. You wanna be both, like Fable wants to be? Fix both aspects.
You ask alot from a Promise Breaker like Peter Molyneux, you know very well that he won't do it, instead he will just flood you with developer diaries and promises of how it will take the RPG genre to a new level, and when it comes out, he will say that it sucked and that the next one will blow your mind, it's a pattern that he follows ever since Fable II.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/fable-ii-had-huge-design-flaws-says-molyneux-6269151

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6415/peter_molyneux_on_building_the_.php

I've also added a "Better Engine" on the things they need, because the engine of Fable III had ALOT of Game breaking bugs and lag on places like Bower Lake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 am

Sheogorath wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

What they need are:

[*]Better Engine -- The Fable II engine is just too buggy.

[*]New weapons -- Despite Fable III being the third game in the series, you still can only use swords, battle axes, or war hammers. Fable IV needs to have claymores, daggers, short swords, war axes, staves, chakrams, and scepters. Maybe throwing weapons as well instead of guns, like spears, throwing axes, bombs, or throwing knives. And let us use bows and crossbows. AND SHIELDS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SHIELDS. Throwing in bucklers as well would be even better.
[*]Dual-wielding -- Self-explanatory; I wanna be able to hold two swords.
[*]Bigger variety of spells -- The only spells in Fable are offensive spells, aside from the one that slows down time and the one that confuses enemies. Add healing spells, spells that make you invisible, spells that weaken enemies somehow, spells that make treasure easier to see (because the dog can be retarded), attack boosting spells, defense spells, and maybe even spells like werewolf spells.
[*]MAHFUCKIN' DIALOGUE. The expressions are not enough. Skyrim and Mass Effect have full dialogue options with voice acting and facial expressions and movement. You can't even do dialogue in Fable.
[/list]I feel like the Fable series doesn't know what it wants to be. You wanna be an action-adventure game? Fine. Refine the combat. You wanna be an RPG? Refine those elements. You wanna be both, like Fable wants to be? Fix both aspects.
You ask alot from a Promise Breaker like Peter Molyneux, you know very well that he won't do it, instead he will just flood you with developer diaries and promises of how it will take the RPG genre to a new level, and when it comes out, he will say that it sucked and that the next one will blow your mind, it's a pattern that he follows ever since Fable II.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/fable-ii-had-huge-design-flaws-says-molyneux-6269151

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/6415/peter_molyneux_on_building_the_.php

I've also added a "Better Engine" on the things they need, because the engine of Fable III had ALOT of Game breaking bugs and lag on places like Bower Lake.
Yeah but it doesn't matter because no one believes him now. I know he won't deliver on his promises, but Fable needs all of the things I mentioned along with the new engine to be a truly great game. And now that I think about it, I would like a more open world. It feels so linear and small and you can only jump in certain areas. Dafuckisdatabout?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Infinity Blade II (iOS) 5 out of 5
This is easily one of the best games on the iOS platform. It's easy to learn, but hard to master. To start, the game has beautiful graphics and many branching pathways that encourage exploring through each rebirth. The combat is great. You slash your finger across the screen to attack, and can block, dodge, and parry by pressing buttons on the screen or swiping against the enemy attack. There are different combos, and you can also use a special attack as well as magic. The customization is deep, allowing you to buy helmets, armor, shields, rings (which determine what spells you can use), three different kinds of weapons each with their own play styles (sword-and-shield, heavy weapons, and dual-wielding), and gems that you can use to augment your equipment with, giving you special abilities such as extra experience, rarer and more valuable loot drops, and elemental defenses and attacks. The game is incredibly addictive and infinity replayable and I just love it.

SSX [demo] (PS3) 9.0

I had forgotten how much I love snowboarding games. The tricks are easy to do but have depth to them, so you can do the tricks as a beginner, but you can practice and learn how to string them together for maximum output. I also love the concept of the winged suit and jumping out of a helicopter and skydiving to the level start. The game is fast-paced and it seems like it has a hefty amount of content, although a lot of it is understandably locked in the demo. I also love the soundtrack. If I had money, I would definitely by it at some point soon, but I don't. Sad

Last edited by General Jack on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Mass Effect 2: 9.6/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Fable II was garbage, I don't see how people can like it better than III. Anyways Molyneux did say he was trying to make III as an action/adventure game instead of an RPG before it came out. So saying it's not a good RPG is a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Mass Effect 3 [demo] (PS3) 8.0
It's a fun game but I wasn't blown away by the demo. The combat is decent. I've seen better, but I've seen worse. Gears of War this is not. The combat feels very stiff. I'm also not a huge fan of the power system. I can't comment on the story because I'm not well-versed in Mass Effect's lore, but the game does a good job of bringing forth a feeling on impending doom, whether you know the circumstances or not. I also like the visual style. The character designs have always been good, although the lens glare gets a little annoying and makes me wonder if J. J. Abrams snuck into the BioWare laboratories and stealthily added it just because he's J. J. Abrams. I also love the voice acting. Overall, the demo was fun and had some nice set pieces, but it's hardly groundbreaking in terms of combat.

Binary Domain [demo] (PS3) 8.0
Now this is how you do third-person combat. While the combat in this game is incredibly derivative of Gears of War, minus a few little bells and whistles like the ability to turn around corners while under cover, the fact that it is so much like Gears of War is a good thing. Fighting and breaking down robots is a cool mechanic, allowing you to chip away at their armor and even knock limbs off. It definitely gives you a nice feeling that you're in the action.

The Darkness II [demo] (PS3) 8.0

This game is oodles of gory fun. The gun mechanics are nothing new, but using the Darkness is really cool. He's got a sinister voice that I just love. And the executions are hilariously gruesome. You've got head whip, in which the Darkness bites the victim's head off, wishbone, in which the Darkness grabs the victim by his feet and rips him in half, and anaconda, in which the Darkness wraps around the victim, plunges its head into his abdomen, and pops out of his chest cavity. The weakness towards light is mixed for me. It's a creative mechanic, but it can be a bit distracting at times. I do like eating hearts, I'll say that much. Oh, and the art style is cool too.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Mass Effect 3 (PC) 9.5
Review summary won't be posted yet due to spoilers.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Fable II was garbage, I don't see how people can like it better than III. Anyways Molyneux did say he was trying to make III as an action/adventure game instead of an RPG before it came out. So saying it's not a good RPG is a moot point.
Fable II was overcomplicated and had some avoidable annoyances like the real estate system without a proper interface. Fable III fixed a lot of the issues but it was way too simple.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I believe it is wrong to judge a game when you have not completed the majority of it, but this is one case where I feel justified in doing so.

The Incredible Hulk video game (PC version played) is a disaster. A game that had the potential to be good just fell flat on its face and makes the 2008 film (that was mediocre) look glorious in comparison.
Put simply, the mechanics are loose and sloppy, the destruction feels very dated, the graphics are sub-par, I could go on.

But the thing that really made me laugh were the way that you can destroy a car by punching it, yet if you punch a person.... they'll get right back up and walk off. Yes, it is impossible to kill civilians. Not that it would be that much fun...they all look identicle. And half the time they walk right INTO buildings (glitchy as fuck) and never return. Or they just pop-on screen out of nowhere.

Yeah very depressingly bad game. I wont rate it but will advise you to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am

L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

I played through this again to try and 5 star all the cases (obviously had to check the wiki), but, when you don't faff about and try to milk the experience and just do the cases one after the other it truly is engrossing, the facial animations still blow me away, the story is solid and I love how each case is intricately linked to one another if you pay attention.

When I first played it I felt disappointed and gave it a 7.5 or 8 out of 10 but after replaying it I'd give it a 9.5.

Awesome game, I'd love to see one set in present day L.A or during the early 90's when gang violence was at a high.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 am

Stoney wrote:
L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

I played through this again to try and 5 star all the cases (obviously had to check the wiki), but, when you don't faff about and try to milk the experience and just do the cases one after the other it truly is engrossing, the facial animations still blow me away, the story is solid and I love how each case is intricately linked to one another if you pay attention.

When I first played it I felt disappointed and gave it a 7.5 or 8 out of 10 but after replaying it I'd give it a 9.5.

Awesome game, I'd love to see one set in present day L.A or during the early 90's when gang violence was at a high.

It's already been made, its called Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 am

Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

Silly mecha. Black people can't solve crimes. That would be a paradox. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 am

Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

Yeah, the 90's setting wouldn't work but present day L.A would be deadly.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 am

Stoney wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

Grand Theft Auto V says hi.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Stoney wrote:
L.A Noire (PS3) 9/10

Grand Theft Auto V says hi.

Well fuck, just keep the same damn setting, mid to late 40's, this time in Chicago or Boston.

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Some quick demo reviews …

Dragon's Dogma — 8.0 out of 10
+ Really cool teamwork aspects
+ Nice customization
+ Decent combat
- Dated graphics

Ninja Gaiden 3 — 7.5 out of 10
+ Bloody fun
+ Satisfying combat with great use of motion feedback
+ Shiny graphics
- The camera, while cool at times, can distract from the battle and mess you up.

I Am Alive — 5.5 out of 10
+ Cool ideas behind the game
- Weak AI
- No real sense of survival when you can climb like Spider-Man

The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day — 8.5 out of 10
+ Really cool art style
+ Excellent voice acting
+ Interesting and unique action
+ Meaningful dialogue choices
- You have to play as a black guy
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day — 8.5 out of 10
+ Really cool art style
+ Excellent voice acting
+ Interesting and unique action
+ Meaningful dialogue choices
- You have to play as a black guy

Jesus fuck I lol'd, you made my night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Trials Evolution demo - 9.0/10

Trials HD is one of the greatest XBLA games i've played. Its extremely addicting, unique and has so much content. Trials Evolution does not only improve on that but goes beyond a whole new level.

Overall its extremely fun, addicting and has possibly some of the most creative features, map designs and editing since Littlebigplanet.

Bloodforge demo - 6.5/10

Bloodforge is a brutal hack 'n slash title for XBLA. To sum it pretty much up its your typical generic hack 'n slash title with shitload of blood and being able to spam x and y over again.

But granted its still addicting and there is a high quality considering its an XBLA game. Fans of mindless hack 'n slash games will enjoy this.

Ninja Gaiden 3 - 5.0/10

How dare these people call this casual abomination Ninja Gaiden. If you are a fan of the series avoid this game as fast as possible.

Ninja Gaiden has always been known for its amazing combo system, the variety of weapons and its difficulty. Well tecmo decided fuck everything NG stands for and throw that shit all away. Instead they have turned it into an unoriginal generic button masher just like bloodforge. The only difference is that bloodforge is a fucking XBLA game. But again fans of mindless hack 'n slash games will probably love it.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Dance Central 2 [demo]3 out of 5
+Good selection of music
+Fun mechanics
-A bit difficult to just pick up and play

Rise of Nightmares [demo]1 out of 5
-Lousy visuals
-Terrible controls
-Forgettable story

Last edited by General Jack on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Devil Survivor 2 8.5/10
+ Great story
+ Deep demon customization
+ Good soundtrack
+ Good Humor
- Lots of anime cliches
- Very annoying boss battles
- Very often the objective would change during the middle of a battle.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Dance Central 2 [demo] — 8.0 out of 10
+Good selection of music
+Fun mechanics
-A bit difficult to just pick up and play

Rise of Nightmares [demo] — 3.5 out of 10
-Lousy visuals
-Terrible controls
-Forgettable story

You're one of the last people I'd expect to have gotten a Kinect.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:30 am

Stigma wrote:
You're one of the last people I'd expect to have gotten a Kinect.
Haha, I know right? My little brother got one for his birthday. It's actually cool, but a lot of the games are bad and maneuvering the dashboard is kinda annoying. When you find a good game though, it's pretty damn fun.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 am

Journey (PSN) 9/10
Pros:
-Great animation/graphical style
-good story
-simple, yet fun gameplay
Cons:
-Way too short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (8.5/10) [The Jak & Daxter Trilogy]

Man, words can't even describe how awesome this game is.

You've got everything from a big Open-World environment, lots of collectables, Full Trophy support, awesome platforming and etc.

Though, it isn't all perfect. Sometimes when you try to double-jump, it doesn't work, and the camera feels a bit loose.

But these are very small and minor flaws of the game. It isn't anything that'll keep you away from the game, but just be warned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next