Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" Empty
PostSubject: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 am

http://sillegamer.com/?p=3544
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 am

I can understand forza 5 but wasn't gears supposed to be a trilogy?

Anyway i think they should've kept halo 4 as launch title for the 720. But then again its like the only exclusive in 2012 for the 360. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

Then after it will be Halo 5 and Fable 4, then after that it will be Forza 6 and Gears 5, and so on, and so on, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 am

Mecha wrote:
Then after it will be Halo 5 and Fable 4, then after that it will be Forza 6 and Gears 5, and so on, and so on, and so on.
I have a dream. That in the future there will be a world were i can watch a 360 thread without a pathetic sony drone bashing on it.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I have a dream. That in the future there will be a world were i can watch a 360 thread without a pathetic sony drone bashing on it.

You call that bashing!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Mecha wrote:

Partially true. But there will most likely be new IPs for the Xbox just like this generation.

It's the same thing with Sony and Nintendo as well. You're going to see the billionth Mario game and God of War game...And possibly a shit tone of PS3 remakes because Sony still doesn't think Backward Compatibility is a necessity.

Quote :

You're like the Martin Luther King Jr of the gaming world lmfao. Keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"   Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox world: "Xbox 720 to launch in 2013 with Forza 5 and Gears 4 as launch titles"
Page 1 of 1