Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials

Go down 
+7
The Enkindler
Gutzahn
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Archduke
NoelX2
Franko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials Empty
PostSubject: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Killzone 2 Cinematic Trailer

Deus Ex Human Revolution: My World
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

I liked this Halo 3 trailer. Never really understood why but I guess it was the first Halo 3 trailer I saw and was the reason I thought about buying an Xbox 360. So I guess I still like it because of the nostalgia factor.

The infamous Gears of War "mad world" trailer is another one I really liked. Too bad the campaign was no where near as emotional or dark. I feel like the song in this trailer should have been in a Gears of War 2 trailer, since the campaign had more of a "hopelessness" feel to it anyway.

The last memorable trailer I can remember for me was the GT5 "458 Italia" trailer. It was just simply beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:14 am

The Ferrari trailer Alanski mentioned. <3

Every single Guild Wars 2 trailer.

The music after 1:55 is epic .

The Uncharted 2 cologne trailer

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 am

Your*

TF2 trailers obviously
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Every single Kevin Butler Commercial.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 am

No commercials?

Second one is the awesomemest.

One of my favorite games of all time. Rather old in video game years but I like the energy of the second one.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 am

@ Alan, love that Mad World trailer, I remember seeing it on TV, just thinking, woah, like Keanu Reeves, woah.

You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials   You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Favorite Video game Trailer/Commercials
Page 1 of 1