Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?

Go down 
+3
Orc
NoelX2
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? Full_g10What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? 37588-10

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Spider-man 2 by far.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Spider-Man 2

I love to fly around the city.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Spiderman 1 and Spiderman 2 on PSP.

Spiderman 1 because it was my first gamecube game. I remember firing that up for the first time and I was so compelled.... That first mission when you're ontop of that building...running off the edge and swinging your webs.... was just so incredible.

Spiderman 2 on PSP is based upon the same engine as the first game, which I preferred. Okay, you don't have free roam but you do have much more fleshed out, varied and detailed environments. Couldn't get enough of that game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:15 pm

For someone who hated the spiderman threads you sure post alot of spiderman shit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
For someone who hated the spiderman threads you sure post alot of spiderman shit.

lolwut? I never said I hated Spider-Man threads. I just didn't like how people kept spamming the forum is all. Sure I'm guilty of doing the same, but I didn't abuse the meme like some people.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 pm

spiderman 1, also enjoying amazing spiderman tv series on netflix atm, ah the memories :content:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Coincidentally, I'm watching this right now:

I think the game based on the Spider-Man movie was my favorite. Or its sequel.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Spiderman 1 (PS1)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 8:17 pm

PS2 & NGC version of Spider-Man: The Movie (1)
and the PSP version of Spider-Man 2. It's a draw.
Never really got into the console version of Spider-Man 2, and I thought 3 was awful.

I did enjoy both Amazing Spider-Man games but nowhere near as much though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:55 pm

We need a Spider-Gwen game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?   What is your favorite Spider-Man video game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Spider-Man video game?
Page 1 of 1