Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles   Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Post you favorite boss battles, preferably with a pic, video or a soundtrack.

I personally love bosses from Metroid, which is probably due to growing up with them.

Rundas Battle from Metroid Prime 3. By far my favorite Metroid bounty hunter. He also has such an awesome boss battle music. The music itself makes fighting him epic.

Nightmare Battle from Metroid Fusion. This boss used to scare me as a kid. Definitely one of the most memorable bosses in the game.

Crocomire from Super Metroid. The last surprise the boss gives you really caught me by surprise on my first playthrough.

Mother Brain from Super Metroid. Definitely one of the most memorable boss battles in all of gaming history.

So what are your most favorite or memorable boss battles?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles   Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 am

Colonel Radec from Killzone 2 was an epic boss fight. On Elite mode i was literally destroying my sock drawers in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles   Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:28 am

In no particular order:

- Koloktos from Zelda Skyward Sword
- Petey Piranha from Super Mario Sunshine
- Master Hand from Super Smash bros Melee
- Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid
- Nightmare from Metroid Fusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles   Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Video Game Boss Battles
Page 1 of 1