Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2

Go down 
+17
Che Guevara
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
Hydell
Stigma
Ihsahn
Pein
The_Biotic_God
Azazel
Archduke
Stoney
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
igame
TheJubJub5721
Orc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 am

Ihsahn wrote:
Skryim is gonna suck like every other Bethesda game, barring Morrowind (which still wasn't that great).

yeah totally. Btw there's this site I think you'd like www.you'resogay.com
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:42 am

well we don't know yet..dragon age 2 is coming less than a month and we have 9 months till skyrim comes out..i can't say which game is better at this moment
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
Skryim is gonna suck like every other Bethesda game, barring Morrowind (which still wasn't that great).

The truth hurts.

Specifically, butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

The truth hurts.

Specifically, butthurt.

Sooo true. :)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Daggerfall = Amazing
Morrowind = Amazing
Oblivion = Spectacular

Fail troll is troll.

Also, Lykos, URLs don't have apostrophes.

/End
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Oblivion was the better RPG, but Dragon Age Origins was still a great game.

ME3 will slaughter both games, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:

In story, yes. Over all? Idk.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:39 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Too bad that ME3. will get slaughtered by Uncharted 3 and the future game of the year, Battlefield 3.

I dont want this " OWN GENRE" bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
Daggerfall = Amazing
Morrowind = Amazing
Oblivion = Spectacular

Fail troll is troll.

/End
It's sad that calling people trolls for having a minority opinion is the new standard for the internet. Do you even know what a troll is?

Oblivion and everything else Bethesda pumps out is trite because they lie through their teeth. Don't make me pull out the giant list of quotes Bethesda overexaggerated on. The biggest issue with Oblivion (other than the main story) was the abysmal combat system. There hasn't been good combat in any Bethesda title. Morrowind was a dice roll and Oblivion's was spamming power attacks and holding block. Not to mention the combat itself wasn't immersive at all. I'd rather not bring up Fallout 3, either. That game is a joke.

If I had to give Oblivion props for something it's the Dark Brotherhood. That was good.

On a different note, ME3 will have a better story than Dragon Age most likely, but Bioware's stories really aren't THAT amazing. They have their moments. I'd pick Dragon Age as a better game, though.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 am

Ihsahn wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Daggerfall = Amazing
Morrowind = Amazing
Oblivion = Spectacular

Fail troll is troll.

/End
It's sad that calling people trolls for having a minority opinion is the new standard for the internet. Do you even know what a troll is?

Oblivion and everything else Bethesda pumps out is trite because they lie through their teeth. Don't make me pull out the giant list of quotes Bethesda overexaggerated on. The biggest issue with Oblivion (other than the main story) was the abysmal combat system. There hasn't been good combat in any Bethesda title. Morrowind was a dice roll and Oblivion's was spamming power attacks and holding block. Not to mention the combat itself wasn't immersive at all. I'd rather not bring up Fallout 3, either. That game is a joke.

If I had to give Oblivion props for something it's the Dark Brotherhood. That was good.

On a different note, ME3 will have a better story than Dragon Age most likely, but Bioware's stories really aren't THAT amazing. They have their moments. I'd pick Dragon Age as a better game, though.

Fallout 3 is a joke? Explain.

Fallout 3 is one of the greatest games of the generation, as well as Oblivion. Bethesda is an amazing developer. No doubting that.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Fallout 3 is Oblivion in the future. I played it after Oblivion and all I felt like I was doing was playing the same game in a different world. The guns weren't fun to use, the story was contrived and I personally just don't like the setting. Post-apocalyptic usually means brown and more brown. The color of the game drove me nuts. Borderlands had the same issue. I already see enough damn brown in all the FPS' being regurgitated.

Not saying anyone has a bad taste in games or anything, but Bethesda always hype their games up like Molyneux and they either a) don't deliver or b) water it down. I used to think they were amazing developers, too, but I grew out of their bullshit a year or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Minority opinions is all. I thought GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption were total shit yet most everyone seem to think they're some of the greatest games ever made.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Minority opinions is all. I thought GTAIV and Red Dead Redemption were total shit yet most everyone seem to think they're some of the greatest games ever made.

No they are total shit, i also can't understand how they are so great.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:48 am

Yeah they aren't all that amazing. They had good stories, but the gameplay itself wasn't interesting.

Rockstar needs to try something different.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 am

Hypnotoad wrote:

/End

Razz
ahem, grammar nazi ftl?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 pm

TES: Skyrim will FUCKING OWN! Hopefully, it comes out the same day as Cod. It will fucking SLAUGHTER COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm

I played the DA2 demo, and it is a hell of a lot better game play wise, but no doubt Skyrim will be better.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Yeah they aren't all that amazing. They had good stories, but the gameplay itself wasn't interesting.

Rockstar needs to try something different.

U MAD???
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GTAIV

Besides critics, everyone seems to hate this game...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
GTAIV

Besides critics, everyone seems to hate this game...

I loved it. ❤
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Too bad that ME3. will get slaughtered by Uncharted 3 and the future game of the year, Battlefield 3.

I dont want this " OWN GENRE" bullcrap.

Wait...are you serious? Uncharted 3?

OMFG, I can't wait to do a rant on that. I hate the Uncharted hypetrain. There is NOTHING special about UC's gameplay. If you honestly think UC3 will slaughter everything this year then you are a pretty shallow gamer.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am

Uncharted fanboys remind me of Twilight fangirls. They don't seem to realize how shallow the game actually is, and they're really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 am

after seriously playing through dragon age 2 right now and ive just became the champion of kirkwall,i have to say that dragon age 2 is indeed a amazing game but the hype for skyrim is soo big and it will probably be a better game overall..
uc3 will have some tough competition this year..
skyrim,mass effect 3 (which more likely will win),bf3,the new shitty hyped up cod,batman arkham city and the ac game
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:26 am

I played the DAO2 demo yesterday. I hate the combat. It basically the same as the first one except you have to keep jamming on A every second instead of pressing it once and having it auto attack. It's so freaking unnecessary and annoying; is it possible to set it so it's like the first one?
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:03 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Uncharted fanboys remind me of Twilight fangirls. They don't seem to realize how shallow the game actually is, and they're really annoying.

Tell that to petedorr, he must be a pretty shallow gamer too right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2   Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim will be better than Dragon Age 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next