Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3

Go down 
+14
Franko
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
ghost23
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
Pizzy3C
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
CernaMLD
JosefK
Archduke
yonny616
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

Boo Hoo, like anyone cares, if I was making profit from the sales of this game then I would care.
And I agree with Rambo, aren't we a little bit Off-Topic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
agreed but wtf has microsoft suddenly to do with it?
Well I'm sure Rare is making these Kinect titles on behalf of Microsoft as opposed to making hardcore titles like they would probably much rather do.
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

Stature : 3
London, England

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm

3D was at fault for most of GT5's technical issues (like the weird shadows).
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Well... Over saturation on the market. Trying to stand out be being pretty doesnt work when Crysis 2 is. and multiplayer is taken by CoD titles.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 am

Leonidas wrote:
Boo Hoo, like anyone cares, if I was making profit from the sales of this game then I would care.
And I agree with Rambo, aren't we a little bit Off-Topic?

It is in your best interest for your favorite franchises to do well. Especially a game like Killzone with huge production budget, you're going to want Guerrilla Games making money so they can keep making games like Killzone.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Killzone 3 > Killzone 2 imho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3   Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 is Poorest Selling Title in Franchise History On PS3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2