Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Selling My Xbox 360

Go down 
+6
igame
Hydell
Bluenose
Orc
Archduke
Chobo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Selling My Xbox 360 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Selling My Xbox 360 Empty
PostSubject: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm not sure if this should go in the Rant section, so I'll keep it Here for now. Mods, please move if you see fit

So yes, I am Selling my Xbox 360. It is a 60 GB Pro version that came with Lego Indiana Jones/ Kung Foo Panda. I have it all packed up the original box, HDD erased, and XBL account terminated. The only games I have for it are Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Why am I selling it? Many reasons:

I don't use the damn thing anymore. I hardly have any games for it, and I don't see a reason for getting any new games for it. So it's just a waist of space.

Second, I never really liked it in the first place. Day 1 with it and it gave me so many problems. With a lack of Built-in Wi-Fi and $100 for wireless Internet, I had to use an extremely long Ethernet cable that didn't connect 100% of the time. And I hated having to pay to play Online. Why should I have to pay for something that's free and just as good elsewhere? I'm only tight on cash, and I don't want to shell out another $50-$60 when I could use that money on another game or something else worth my time.

Third, Halo was the only thing that kept me on the Console. The only thing that prevented me for getting rid of my Xbox was Halo. I spent Hours and Hours playing Halo 3 with my Friends. It was one of the greatest Online Experiences I've ever had. But then I bought Halo ODST and Halo Reach. For me, those two games just didn't cut it for me. I traded ODST in the moment I was done with it, and I tried to give Reach another chance, But I just couldn't get into it. I guess I've just gotten tired of Halo and Decided to move on to other games. So for those saying there's still Halo 4, I'm Tired of Halo.

Fouth: The rest of the Library doesn't appeal to me. I borrowed a couple of the other games from friends, but I just didn't like them. I figured they would make some better games later on, Then Kinect came around. Once that came, all of my hopes vanished. There's really no point in me owning an Xbox anymore if MS want's to shove all of their kinect casual-ware and $150 accessory down my throat.

And so, I'm selling all of my Xbox stuff for about $100.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

You are going to miss out on halo 4 dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Fair play mate. Sorry to hear in a way, I'd be depressed about selling my Xbox 360 because some of my favourite games of all time are on it. Mass Effect, Assassins Creed 1, Bully, etc

I remember the excitement of opening up this new system, my first HD console. Plugging it in, playing my first next-gen game. I was blown away. Then the excitement of discovering games in its vast library. It's a lot of good memories for me which makes me hold onto it.

The fact that it's given you nothing but trouble in the past, fair play on selling it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Well my short lived (4 months to be exact) 360 died on me when I accidentely left it on for 8 hours. To be fair these were the first models and it was used. But still, 😡
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Lol teck...how do you accidentally leave something on for 8 hours? Selling My Xbox 360 725796345

And chobo that sounds like you had a shitty time with it, guess we will see you on another platform?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Lol teck...how do you accidentally leave something on for 8 hours? Selling My Xbox 360 725796345

And chobo that sounds like you had a shitty time with it, guess we will see you on another platform?

My PS3 has been my main platform for the past few years.

I buy all of my games on that now.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Buy your multiplat games on the 360
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm

igame wrote:

Why should I when I can get them on my PS3?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah there isn't really any reason to keep something if you know you're never gonna use it again. Although selling a used 360 is pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Chobo wrote:
igame wrote:

Because multiplats tend to perform better on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 pm

igame wrote:

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 pm

igame wrote:
Chobo wrote:
igame wrote:

Because multiplats tend to perform better on the 360.

Not by much. You can barely tell if they are any differences unless both versions are running simultaneously. (Unless it's like Bayonetta)And now a days, some preform better on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm

UNLEASH TEH BANHAMMER!!!!...wait...I forgot this is not the XBR..so sad....
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Chobo wrote:
I'm not sure if this should go in the Rant section, so I'll keep it Here for now. Mods, please move if you see fit

So yes, I am Selling my Xbox 360. It is a 60 GB Pro version that came with Lego Indiana Jones/ Kung Foo Panda. I have it all packed up the original box, HDD erased, and XBL account terminated. The only games I have for it are Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Why am I selling it? Many reasons:

I don't use the damn thing anymore. I hardly have any games for it, and I don't see a reason for getting any new games for it. So it's just a waist of space.

Second, I never really liked it in the first place. Day 1 with it and it gave me so many problems. With a lack of Built-in Wi-Fi and $100 for wireless Internet, I had to use an extremely long Ethernet cable that didn't connect 100% of the time. And I hated having to pay to play Online. Why should I have to pay for something that's free and just as good elsewhere? I'm only tight on cash, and I don't want to shell out another $50-$60 when I could use that money on another game or something else worth my time.

Third, Halo was the only thing that kept me on the Console. The only thing that prevented me for getting rid of my Xbox was Halo. I spent Hours and Hours playing Halo 3 with my Friends. It was one of the greatest Online Experiences I've ever had. But then I bought Halo ODST and Halo Reach. For me, those two games just didn't cut it for me. I traded ODST in the moment I was done with it, and I tried to give Reach another chance, But I just couldn't get into it. I guess I've just gotten tired of Halo and Decided to move on to other games. So for those saying there's still Halo 4, I'm Tired of Halo.

Fouth: The rest of the Library doesn't appeal to me. I borrowed a couple of the other games from friends, but I just didn't like them. I figured they would make some better games later on, Then Kinect came around. Once that came, all of my hopes vanished. There's really no point in me owning an Xbox anymore if MS want's to shove all of their kinect casual-ware and $150 accessory down my throat.

And so, I'm selling all of my Xbox stuff for about $100.

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Zeratul wrote:

Lol good old time

Anyway if you don't see the difference between most games then sell your 360 i guess.
You are gonna miss out on the great line up of exclusives this year for the 360 tho.
like Halo 4 and ummm Witcher 2? wait that's not an exclusive, but it is a Console exclusive :)
Halo 4 life!
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 pm

igame wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Lol good old time

Anyway if you don't see the difference between most games then sell your 360 i guess.
You are gonna miss out on the great line up of exclusives this year for the 360 tho.
like Halo 4 and ummm Witcher 2? wait that's not an exclusive, but it is a Console exclusive :)
Halo 4 life!

Says your going to miss out on the great lineup of exclusives...

...Can only name one

I'm sorry, but reading that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Witcher 2 is phenomenal, best virtual titties and muff I've seen in a vidya game. But really, it's an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Xbox 360   Selling My Xbox 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling My Xbox 360
Page 1 of 1