Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work   Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

No comment.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180118p1.html
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work   Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Melee's definitely needs to be fixed. The entire system is completely broken, sometimes i will be standing right next to an enemy and the melee won't register.

I'm not a fan of the powerplay system since I think it ruins the balance of the game. Maybe they could take it out of TDM.

All the weapons seem fine, nothing stands out as OP.

I'm going to have to go with this. So many kills I lost just cause the punching range was a bit off. Freakin annoying.

I would have said sprint a day ago, but now I got used to it.
Back to top Go down
JosefK
Villager
Villager
JosefK

Stature : 3
London, England

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work   Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 am

Works:
Love the map layouts and cinematic
Sprint button rocks
Lack of campers
Loadouts and customization
Needs Work:
Melee combat
More emblem customization
More powerful medal kickbacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work   Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3 Beta: What Wows, What Needs Work
Page 1 of 1