Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted Beta and more :D

Go down 
+8
Stoney
igame
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Bluenose
The_Biotic_God
RamboOnRedBull
Pizzy3C
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Uncharted Beta and more :D Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Best PSN store update ever? I got my NCAA football demo w/ realistic lighting and realistic zone coverage. Got access to the Uncharted Beta, supremely excited about that since UC2 mp was severely underrated... And Homefront a game I've been wanting to tryout for a while now comes out of nowhere and gives me a multiplayer demo Uncharted Beta and more :D 2505020059 Also looking at the BF3 multiplayer trailer now...

Your thoughts on the beta if you've played? Thoughts on Homefront? And if anyone plays NCAA add me up so we can play a lil bit...
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Uncharted Beta and more :D Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 am

I LOOOOOOVED the BETA.

They improved on everything;
Tighter controls.
More customization.
better hand-to hand combat.
better gun sounds.
better co-op survival mode.

cons:
Sully has no mustache Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm

It's pretty good but it has some lag issues that need to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 pm

The sprint is fuckin terrible. And the button placement to do it is also terrible.

Other then that, I'm loving it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 pm

It was good for a beta. Still has some gameplay flaws. Not something you would play for months or worth GOTY but again its just a beta.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:28 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
I LOOOOOOVED the BETA.

Tighter controls.
More customization.
better gun sounds.

cons:

but the core gameplay is the same?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
I LOOOOOOVED the BETA.

Tighter controls.
More customization.
better gun sounds.

cons:

Well that's what people like about the MP...so why would they change that? It's like Halo has had the same core gameplay since the first.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I didn't have any lag issues, i don't like how it feels when your sprinting.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
I LOOOOOOVED the BETA.

Tighter controls.
More customization.
better gun sounds.

cons:

Well that's what people like about the MP...so why would they change that? It's like Halo has had the same core gameplay since the first.

Exactly, don't "fix" what's not broken. The same could be said about almost every sequel. Gears, Halo, Uncharted etc
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Love the Uncharted Beta... Again it's going to be a great multiplayer and maybe this time will get recognized for it... I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the custom classes system but I love it. Especially since all I'd do in UC2 was camp out for the sniper anyway... Incredible Map design for the Airstrip and I love how their pushing the envelope of what online multiplayer should be w/ cutscenes and gunfighting in moving vehicles and an airplane... I did lag once when I started playing, my screen was choppy and in slow motion but I think the new patch fixed that...

Homefront online Demo is fun but I don't think I'll get the game. My brother and I agree that it plays well and is certainly a step up from BFBC2 but is just not that exciting... I do love the get credits for killing somebody aspect and if somebody is mowing down your team they give you a general area of where that person is, but I've never liked playing w/ vehicles in a shooter. Exception being Warhawk, and probably Starhwawk...

NCAA Football will be another buy for me this year, almost marking a decade straight buying that game. Don't really want to explain why as I'm sure most of you don't play it. 2nd best sports franchise right behind Fifa and right in front of MLB The Show...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Uncharted Beta and more :D XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Now that it's working, I'm really enjoying it, especially the co-op. I just wish there were some more game types other than the three in Co-op Arena.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:02 pm

I really like the beta. Fun and a big improvement over the last game.

TRF wrote:
Now that it's working, I'm really enjoying it, especially the co-op. I just wish there were some more game types other than the three in Co-op Arena.

There are new game modes every week. 2 new modes next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Zil
Background Character
Background Character
Zil

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Game Of The Year, Game Of The Year, Of The Year, YEAH, YEAH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3nation.net
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Zil wrote:
No, UC actually has competition this year.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
I really like the beta. Fun and a big improvement over the last game.

TRF wrote:

There are new game modes every week. 2 new modes next week.

Don't non-Playstation Plus members lose it after this month?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 am

Zil wrote:
Lol you fucking wish. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Uncharted Beta and more :D XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zil wrote:
I think it has a good chance. The multiplayer is really solid and the campaign we know is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zil wrote:
I think it has a good chance. The multiplayer is really solid and the campaign we know is going to be awesome.

I actually agree with this. I mean even if it doesn't win GOTY then it will atleast get nominations. They REALLY stepped up the multiplayer. There is alot of competition this year though.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm

It won't win overall GOTY, not even close. The MP is step up though (before you say anything Alan, I was trolling you earlier).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Beta and more :D   Uncharted Beta and more :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted Beta and more :D
Page 1 of 1