Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No beta for Halo 4, says 343

Go down 
+3
Jack the Spectre
Hydell
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

No beta for Halo 4, says 343 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

No beta for Halo 4, says 343 Empty
PostSubject: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Quote :
Halo 4 will not have a beta, according to 343 Industries, which stated that “splitting resources to manage and build a beta is not on our schedule.”

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:05 pm

I saw that. There has been alot of other information aswell including comfirmation that the covenant returns (although they will most likely play a smaller role compared to the new enemies), assassinations are confirmed and so are skulls.

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:15 pm

No beta = alot of game problems. No exceptions...this always happens.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

No beta for Halo 4, says 343 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Well, the Halo betas are pretty flawless based on my experience. In fact, I hardly noticed a difference between the Halo: Reach beta and the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Are they gonna atleast have a demo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Well, the Halo betas are pretty flawless based on my experience. In fact, I hardly noticed a difference between the Halo: Reach beta and the actual game.
I pretty much agree with TRF. The only thing was that invasion was unbalanced but that was because it was one round only.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Teckno wrote:

or Maybe they'll pull the COD route and release a demo MONTHS after the game is already out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Duke wrote:
Teckno wrote:

or Maybe they'll pull the COD route and release a demo MONTHS after the game is already out.

They already do that. They did it with Reach. There's already a ton of people who will buy the game when it comes out. The idea of a delayed demo is so people who haven't bought it yet who might be on the fence play the demo and even more copies of the game are sold.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

No beta for Halo 4, says 343 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I pretty much agree with TRF. The only thing was that invasion was unbalanced but that was because it was one round only.
I vaguely remember connection issues at the beginning of the beta but once those were resolved, it played smooth as buttah.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 am

Well it's not like Halo 4 will have a lack of internal testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No beta for Halo 4, says 343   No beta for Halo 4, says 343 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No beta for Halo 4, says 343
Page 1 of 1