Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect

Go down 
+3
Mecha
ghost23
Archduke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 am

Quote :
Spencer, VP of Microsoft Game Studios let it slip in a recent interview with website Gamespot that: “As a first party we believe that Kinect will be important to all genres of games, be it racing games with Forza, combat games like Ryse — even games like Halo Anniversary has Kinect integration.”

“It’s no surprise we’re exploring ways Kinect can enhance game experiences in authentic and meaningful ways,” a spokesperson told IGN. “The Kinect features we’re exploring with ‘Halo: Anniversary’ are additive and will not affect the core gameplay experience or alter our mission of delivering a faithful recreation of the original game. That said we have nothing else to share just yet.”

personally im excited to see what it is. But doesn't make me want to buy kinect yet.

On the other hand. Can you imagine forge 3.0 in halo 4 with KINECT? Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect 409191096
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 am

Imagine building maps with kinect. This is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Doesn't change the core experience at all, so that's good. But i'll try the Kinect features regardless.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Well this is a shocker...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Sweet can't wait to use it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!

Why? That makes no sense. The core mechanics aren't changed. What's wrong with having a few extra features if you have kinect?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!

Why? That makes no sense. The core mechanics aren't changed. What's wrong with having a few extra features if you have kinect?
Because the announcement of kinect in Halo is gonna be stupid.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 am

^
ROFLMAO
Epic vid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!

You do realize that none of these features will be really added in halo anniversary? they are only talking about small additions like voice acting in mass effect. Although i would love to teabag with kinect. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!

LOL Same. Teabagging would be epic

You do realize that none of these features will be really added in halo anniversary? they are only talking about small additions like voice acting in mass effect. Although i would love to teabag with kinect. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!!
!!
!!
!!
!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
NOT!!!!!

You're not gonna be shooting with Kinect, it's gonna be small things like voice acting or waving your hand to open a door or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary To Support Kinect
Page 1 of 1