Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Hydell
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:48 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Hmmm i find it kinda weird how a complete remade game with a new engine, features like terminals and new multiplayer maps get an AA score and a remaster like ico & shadow and MGS HD get a score of 91.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Cos MGS, Ico and SOTC are actually good. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Reaper wrote:
And then mike gets banned for trolling in favor of the pc. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Reaper wrote:

Undoublty yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Reaper wrote:

I can't seem to do repping anymore but if I could upboat this, I would.
Shame though, I was hoping this to get like 6/10 Razz
I can dream can't I?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Reaper wrote:
And then mike gets banned for trolling in favor of the pc. :fuckthat:

Oh shit. Forgot to unban. Him.

Oh shit, mods can't unban.

Oh shit, I don't really care.

On topic:

I don't think any remake of old ass games should deserve anything better than an 80. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:38 pm

All pisstaking aside, i agree with Alan because while yes it might be shinier than the original...its still the same campaign and multiplayer and its no improvement over the recent Halo games.

Still, its a good score and the oriinal will always be held in high regard by the fans as probably the best one ever made.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 am

Meh. Anniversary was made for the fans. Any fan of Halo CE will appreciate this product. End of story.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 am

Read some of the reviews. I like how they added in back story and info which can be found in game but it requires kinect to get some of those extras.

I prob buy it when I see it for cheap or during the end of year sales.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 am

Padders wrote:
Read some of the reviews. I like how they added in back story and info which can be found in game but it requires kinect to get some of those extras.

I prob buy it when I see it for cheap or during the end of year sales.

The extra story is in the terminals which do not require Kinect. The only features that requires Kinect is the library features which basically tells you information about objects in the game, all of which can be found on Halo wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!   Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary reviews are in!
Page 1 of 1