Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Last night's episode of Supergirl was fuckin' great. Learning some more on J'onn J'onnz and the white martians! He spoke martian as well. Damn good episode.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:34 pm

lol, Batman defeated the white martians all by himself once.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Oh shit! They're doing Bizarro!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

I thought Bizarro was just misunderstood, not evil?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
They'll probably do that here too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:42 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
They'll probably do that here too.

Whoever thought that a female Bizarro would be hot. DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 am

They handled Bizarro Girl amazingly. Though they decided to call her just Bizarro which makes me think that the Superman Bizarro never happened. Also that fucking ending! They're adapting the For The Man Who Has Everything story for Supergirl. That Kid Superman casting makes sense now. I wonder how similar or different it'll be from the Superman version.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Quote :
We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making ‘Supergirl’ – ‘The Flash’ and ‘Supergirl’ are teaming up! We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone’s enthusiasm and support.”
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/official-grant-gustin-will-appear-as-the-flash-on-an-upcoming-episode-a130668

OHHHH FUCK YES! Flash crossing over into Supergirl on March 28. Just a few days after BvS. Amazing. Greatest fucking month for comic fanboys ever.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Is it me, or is DC getting more hype than Marvel this year?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
Is it me, or is DC getting more hype than Marvel this year?
The hype has never been more real for DC. lol In a matter of days Batman will meet Superman and Flash will meet Supergirl. I hope they race. lol
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:11 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/grant-gustin-reveals-episode-title-for-supergirl-flash-crossover-a130681

OH MY GOD! The episode is called World's Finest!!!!! WOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 2:35 pm

WTF is Mystique doing in this show?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
LOL! I said that too. It's going to be cool seeing the fortress though. Wish Superman could appear on the show rather than just being an IM chat with Kara.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:29 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
LOL! I said that too. It's going to be cool seeing the fortress though. Wish Superman could appear on the show rather than just being an IM chat with Kara.

I guess WB doesn't want to add Superman on the show, because they want people to focus on one actor as Superman. Same goes for Deathstroke as well.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I guess WB doesn't want to add Superman on the show, because they want people to focus on one actor as Superman. Same goes for Deathstroke as well.
Except Deathstroke will be in Legends. Also we've "seen" Superman, he doesn't have to be a regular on the show.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:12 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Except Deathstroke will be in Legends. Also we've "seen" Superman, he doesn't have to be a regular on the show.

Oh so the future project that they had plans for Deathstroke for for Legends? Gay! I want to see Deathstroke in the DCEU, dammit!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Oh so the future project that they had plans for Deathstroke for for Legends? Gay! I want to see Deathstroke in the DCEU, dammit!
Yup. He's not Slade though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:29 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Yup. He's not Slade though.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Kara in that black suit. Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 2505020059 Looking forward to this red kryptonite episode.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:34 pm

So red kryptonite now makes kryptonians bad now? Because in the comics, the effects of red kryptonite were random. It didn't necessarily make you do bad things per se.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
So red kryptonite now makes kryptonians bad now? Because in the comics, the effects of red kryptonite were random. It didn't necessarily make you do bad things per se.
I think it's taking the Smallville version which removed a Kryptonians inhibitions.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I think it's taking the Smallville version which removed a Kryptonians inhibitions.

That's what I'm saying. Ever since Smallville, it seems like every version of Superman going rogue is due to him being exposed to red kryptonite. Even though red kryptonite originally had different effects. What I'm wondering is if DC made this canon or not?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 CdH6CVgUIAAIAij

Very excited to see how this episode turns out. Also hope they really race.

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

That's what I'm saying. Ever since Smallville, it seems like every version of Superman going rogue is due to him being exposed to red kryptonite. Even though red kryptonite originally had different effects. What I'm wondering is if DC made this canon or not?
I don't think it's canon, but it's been used like that by many people so it might as well be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread   Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'SUPERGIRL' Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3