Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It's weird because we see characters like Black Widow and Agent Carter kick ass like it's no sweat. Yet Jessica Jones, who happens to be the one with actual superpowers, seemed to struggle a lot of the time.
Well I don't think Jessica Jones has any combat training to the level of Widow or Carter.

By that logic, Batman can kick Superman's ass without Kryptonite.
What? Okay, first off, Jones is not comparable to freakin' Superman, and second, Jones doesn't have any combat level of training Widow or Carter have. And when  did she struggle? She was literally throwing people across the room in every fight. The only times she actually struggled was when
she fought two other super powered characters.
Spoiler:

She got knocked out unconscious by a regular human with no fighting abilities what's so ever in the show. Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 121042101

EDIT: According to Marvel.com, Black Widow is stronger than Jessica Jones. WTF!?

What episode was this because I don't remember this happening.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Well I don't think Jessica Jones has any combat training to the level of Widow or Carter.

What? Okay, first off, Jones is not comparable to freakin' Superman, and second, Jones doesn't have any combat level of training Widow or Carter have. And when  did she struggle? She was literally throwing people across the room in every fight. The only times she actually struggled was when
Spoiler:

She got knocked out unconscious by a regular human with no fighting abilities what's so ever in the show. Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 121042101

EDIT: According to Marvel.com, Black Widow is stronger than Jessica Jones. WTF!?

I forgot. It was the scene where all those New Yorkers got in Jessica's apartment, and then the woman with the dead brother hit her.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

I forgot. It was the scene where all those New Yorkers got in Jessica's apartment, and then the woman with the dead brother hit her.
I'm pretty sure there's a reason why she got knocked out beyond the "she got hit". I just don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:10 pm

I wonder where they'll take season two.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Who says he's dead?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Mecha wrote:
Who says he's dead?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Who says he's dead?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Who says he's dead?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
maybe it's non-existent in this universe.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Who says he's dead?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
maybe it's non-existent in this universe.

Then explain how he survived from being hit by a bus or whatever.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 CY8FnxNUEAA0vII

Awesome! Nice to see it renewed for a second season. Here's hoping it's better than season one. Also the number works. It reminds me of Constantine though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:48 pm

YES! More sex scenes!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:24 pm

I wonder who are they going to have be the big bad for season two? I'd really like to see Daredevil or Matt Murdock also.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Something tells me that Purple Man is still alive.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
Something tells me that Purple Man is still alive.
Hope he has his purple skin. Hated how they teased it but never delivered. I really need to rewatch this show though since it wasn't what I was expecting at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3