Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I feel like this show might be a little too dark to be set in the MCU. I know Daredevil was dark as well, but this is different. This could end up being tasteless, if not handle right.
Well, it's not like it's being promoted for everyone as the films are.

It's connected to the films though.
And? It's still not being promoted like the films.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:52 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I feel like this show might be a little too dark to be set in the MCU. I know Daredevil was dark as well, but this is different. This could end up being tasteless, if not handle right.

I just find it strange that the more smaller villains are more threatening than the jokey villains from the films.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I just find it strange that the more smaller villains are more threatening than the jokey villains from the films.
They're just developed better because they have more time.... and better writing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

They're just developed better because they have more time.... and better writing.

And more violent. A human being like Kingpin kills people in more horrible ways than the god-like villains from the films. And Purple Man is a rapist.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

And more violent. A human being like Kingpin kills people in more horrible ways than the god-like villains from the films. And Purple Man is a rapist.
When he decapitates that dude just for screwing up his date? Savage as fuck. lol Also had no idea Purple Man is a rapist this might indeed be a bit too dark for the MCU's family friendly-ness.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Bring it on! Bring it the fuck on! Only 10 days! dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:31 am

Already the best villain in the MCU, despite being a rapist.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 pm

That first episode tho!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:02 pm

yonny616 wrote:
That first episode tho!

IKR!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
That first episode tho!

IKR!
I've only watched the first episode but damn! Shit got fucking real real quick.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:16 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
That first episode tho!

IKR!
I've only watched the first episode but damn! Shit got fucking real real quick.

I'm on episode 4 right now. And things get real hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:29 pm

W... T... F!? This show has so many sex scenes, that I literally got a boner.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Finished episode 10.... WHAT THE FUCK!?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why did you post a review of creed here?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Oops! I meant to post this...

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 2590470549 you goof.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Does anyone feel like Jessica Jones' superpowers were very inconsistent? Some times I be forgetting she even has superpowers.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Does anyone feel like Jessica Jones' superpowers were very inconsistent? Some times I be forgetting she even has superpowers.
I don't know, but the effects were kind of wonky at times.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:10 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

It's weird because we see characters like Black Widow and Agent Carter kick ass like it's no sweat. Yet Jessica Jones, who happens to be the one with actual superpowers, seemed to struggle a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

It's weird because we see characters like Black Widow and Agent Carter kick ass like it's no sweat. Yet Jessica Jones, who happens to be the one with actual superpowers, seemed to struggle a lot of the time.
Well I don't think Jessica Jones has any combat training to the level of Widow or Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

Well I don't think Jessica Jones has any combat training to the level of Widow or Carter.

By that logic, Batman can kick Superman's ass without Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

What? Okay, first off, Jones is not comparable to freakin' Superman, and second, Jones doesn't have any combat level of training Widow or Carter have. And when did she struggle? She was literally throwing people across the room in every fight. The only times she actually struggled was when
she fought two other super powered characters.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 4:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Spoiler:

What? Okay, first off, Jones is not comparable to freakin' Superman, and second, Jones doesn't have any combat level of training Widow or Carter have. And when  did she struggle? She was literally throwing people across the room in every fight. The only times she actually struggled was when
she fought two other super powered characters.
Spoiler:

She got knocked out unconscious by a regular human with no fighting abilities what's so ever in the show. Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 121042101

EDIT: According to Marvel.com, Black Widow is stronger than Jessica Jones. WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'MARVEL'S JESSICA JONES' Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next