Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order Empty
PostSubject: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:25 pm

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order ZxWXDAi
Quote :
Despite putting a halt on the “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.

Titled “Marvel’s Most Wanted,” the drama will focus on popular “SHIELD” characters Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.

“SHIELD” producers Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski co-created the project for Marvel and ABC Studios, co-writing the pilot. They will serve as showrunners and exec producers together with Marvel’s head of television Jeph Loeb also exec producing.

Insiders say the series is not a spinoff, per se, but rather an entirely new project solely focused on the two characters to continue their story. Though plot details are scarce at this point, “Marvel’s Most Wanted” will follow the pair and their adventures together.

At this time, ABC has not made any decisions regarding premiere date or a path of introduction, such as introducing the new show as a planted episode during “SHIELD.”

An “Agents of SHIELD” offshoot was originally reported in April, but was soon after shot down with the network deciding not to move forward. However, during New York Upfronts this spring, ABC president Paul Lee alluded to the possibility of the series being resurrected, teasing, “It certainly is a possibility of spinning them off.”

Lee added that “SHIELD” had hit its creative strive, suggesting that the net didn’t want to mess around with a formula that was working — which includes Palicki and Blood’s storylines. “We absolutely love those characters on ‘SHIELD,'” he said, at the time.

But with “SHIELD” coming back for Season 3, in addition to “Agent Carter” returning for Season 2, there’s still a large Marvel appetite at ABC. Also in the works at the network, is a top-secret Marvel project helmed by “American Crime” creator John Ridley.
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/marvel-mockingbird-spinoff-series-most-wanted-adrianne-palicki-nick-blood-abc-1201574713/

Honestly, I'm excited to see Palicki more as Mockingbird, but man do I wish she was in the films. Or at least give Hawkeye a TV Series with her. Not Lance Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Meanwhile, DC is giving us shows like this...

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order 14316110
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
Meanwhile, DC is giving us shows like this...

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order 14316110
Yeah. Razz DC seems to be providing more variety on TV.

But, silverlining is Marvel seems to be giving us the "bigger" characters a TV series on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:17 pm

The Defenders aren't exactly big name either. But I guess it is better than watching shows about bad actors playing spies. >_>
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Defenders aren't exactly big name either. But I guess it is better than watching shows about bad actors playing spies. >_>
That's why I put it in quotations. Daredevil is the most known of the Defenders.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:33 pm

@yonny616 Nope. Hulk is. :-)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Nope. Hulk is. :-)
I'm talking MCU wise.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Watch Marvel change The Defenders roster in the comics for the show.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 12:00 am

Mecha wrote:
Watch Marvel change The Defenders roster in the comics for the show.
They probably will.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:35 pm

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-DC11-fad76
MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-int2-1-1a652
MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-int2-2-5fd9b
MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-int2-3-a3649
MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-int2-4-2bffd
MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order MOCKBIRD2015001-int2-5-f4902

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order But-why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order   MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARVEL's MOCKINGBIRD TV Series Gets Pilot Order
Page 1 of 1