Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks Empty
PostSubject: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:16 am

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks QHQSs64

Quote :
High-quality copies of the pilot for CBS drama “Supergirl” — which isn’t set to air on the Eye until November — apparently leaked onto file-sharing pirate sites early Friday.

The episode is available in up to 1080p HD format and does not contain any evident watermarks, according to piracy-tracking firm Excipio.

The first copies appeared shortly before 3 a.m. ET Friday, according to the firm. As of about 9:30 a.m. ET, the “Supergirl” pilot had been downloaded more than 120,000 times worldwide, per Excipio.

CBS declined to comment.

“Supergirl” is slated to anchor CBS’s lineup on Monday nights for the 2015-16 season. The series stars Melissa Benoist (“Glee,” “Whiplash”) in the title role.

CBS touted “Supergirl” as one of its top new shows at its upfront presentation last week in New York City. The official first-look trailer on YouTube has already been viewed about 11 million times since it was posted May 13.

It’s rare for a pilot for a new TV show to leak out onto piracy sites — especially so far in advance of the premiere date. On the one hand, the early leak of “Supergirl” could put a damper on initial ratings. However, it could also serve to drive audience to the show and build buzz leading up to the fall season. TV networks have released pilots in advance of show debuts as a marketing tool but never this far in advance.
http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/cbs-supergirl-pilot-piracy-1201503538/

Yeah, a "leak". The Flash pilot was also "leaked". More like beta testing. SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks 725796345 I may or may not be seeing it. I love you

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:21 am

Going to be busy watching Mad Max: Fury Road again to watch it. SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:45 am

So from what I'm hearing is that the pilot was pretty good, and really nothing like the trailer made it look, along with Melissa Benoist being great in it. Apparently she's the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:54 am

Agents of SHIELD pilot also got positive reviews as well. Just goes to how critics and fans are easily impressed when it comes to comic book stuff. Unless it'z 2 dak & haz no culur. SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
Agents of SHIELD pilot also got positive reviews as well. Just goes to how critics and fans are easily impressed when it comes to comic book stuff. Unless it'z 2 dak & haz no culur. SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks 2505020059
Well the difference here is this is a show with a superhero not normal agents as you say, and also the funny thing is people are complaining that it's too light-hearted and that it should be darker (Ever since Daredevil people have complained "itz tuh liet"). Many say the show pretty much has the same tone as the Reeve's Superman films.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:12 pm

It's too light? -______-
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's too light? -______-
Yeah, that's one of the complaints some people are having.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks   SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPERGIRL Pilot Leaks
Page 1 of 1