Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favourite Halo Game?

Go down 
+14
Xenoman
The_Biotic_God
Dam_Noir
Bluenose
Stoney
Pein
Archduke
Stigma
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
ghost23
RamboOnRedBull
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What's Your Favourite Halo Game? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

What's Your Favourite Halo Game? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:38 am

Like the title says: Your favourite Halo game.

Mine would have to be CE, shortly followed by Reach.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:21 am

Halo 2. I honestly think that it has the best campaign out of all the Halo games and I will never forget the countless hours of split-screen multiplayer I played with my mates before I got XBOX Live.
After the announcement about CE Anniversary Edition, I really want 343 to do a Halo 2 remake. The possibility of it is quite high since it is Microsoft and there is probably time for a side-project for 2013/14 during the development of Halo 5. (2014 is 10 year anniversary of Halo 2).
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What's Your Favourite Halo Game? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am

HALO 2 -- EVEN THOUGH THE CAMPAIGN WASN'T GREAT, IT HAD A REALLY SOLID MULTIPLAYER.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What's Your Favourite Halo Game? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:26 am

Halo 2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 am

HALO REACH. MAINLY BECAUSE IT HAS THE COMPLETE PACKAGE THAT WOULD BE WORTH OVER 100 BUCKS. I MEAN REACH DELIVERS IN EVERYTHING.

STORY, ENEMY A.I, SOLID CAMPAIGN, CUSTOMIZATION, LONG LASTING MULTIPLAYER, FORGE WORLD, THEATER, IMPROVEN FIREFIGHT. HELL BLACK OPS CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:55 am

CAMPAIGN... ADMITTEDLY ODST
MULTIPLAYER EHHH MIX BETWEEN REACH AND 3
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am

ghost23 wrote:
Halo 2. I honestly think that it has the best campaign out of all the Halo games and I will never forget the countless hours of split-screen multiplayer I played with my mates before I got XBOX Live.

Exactly how I would have said it.

I must have put seriously upward of 40 hours into split-screen multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Halo 2, some say it had the weakest of the halo campaigns but I thought it was the best, mainly because you could play as the arbiter and your Elite NPC buddies were actually somewhat competent.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Halo 2. It's the only game in the series in which I played for over an hour. At a friends house and it was fun, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 am

what the fuck is with the caps? anyway
i have to say both reach and combat evolved..reach for the multiplayer,firefight,forge etc..
while CE for the story.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

Halo 2.

Split screen campaign was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:35 am

Halo 2. It had the the bet of both worlds. Multiplayer and Campaign, both were excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:45 am

ghost23 wrote:

I couldn't of said it better myself, Halo 2 was brilliant.

Judging by the responses alot of other people have sense too.

I expected this thread to be full of HALO REACHEZ!!! BITCHEZ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Halo CE was my favorite because it had that sense of mystery and scale. Halo Reach is my second favorite because of the overall nostalgia and polish of it. My least favorite Halo game is Halo 2. I honestly couldn't get into Halo 2's multiplayer and I didn't really like the campaign all that much.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Alanski wrote:
Halo CE was my favorite because it had that sense of mystery and scale. Halo Reach is my second favorite because of the overall nostalgia and polish of it. My least favorite Halo game is Halo 2. I honestly couldn't get into Halo 2's multiplayer and I didn't really like the campaign all that much.

You, sir, are a bad person.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

You're negging me for answering the OP honestly. Shows how fucking stupid this reputation system is.

I'm gonna see if Teckno can remove this shit.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

You're negging me for answering the OP honestly. Shows how fucking stupid this reputation system is.

I know you may call me a noob, but what does, OP, mean?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I know you may call me a noob, but what does, OP, mean?

.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Original Poster

TC btw means Topic Creater

Next time you should Google that so people won't see what a noob you are.
Back to top Go down
Xenoman
Peon
Peon
Xenoman

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:10 am

Halo 2 i really liked the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Halo CE on PC......... Get at me
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Although I must say my favorite campaign was ODST.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:51 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
\

Don't you mean Halo 3: ODLC??

Because MS changed it from just a dlc to a stand alone game just for money.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
\

Derp Halo ODLC.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Halo 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
\

You've never heard of an expansion pack have you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Halo Game?   What's Your Favourite Halo Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Halo Game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next