Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout 3. My new favourite game.

Go down 
+4
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Jones
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones
Villager
Villager
Jones

Stature : 5
USA
Playing : If I say so.

Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 am

Just started playing Fallout 3 a couple of months ago.

Just started playing on Xbox 360, for that matter.

I really dig the story line and... The weapons. lol

Have you lot played much of it?

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 am

I played a shit ton of it when it came out.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 am

I still need to get that game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 pm

I really enjoyed. Although I am probably one of the few who liked New Vegas better.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I really enjoyed. Although I am probably one of the few who liked New Vegas better.
I thought New Vegas did a lot of things better but I prefer the overall setting of Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I thought New Vegas did a lot of things better but I prefer the overall setting of Fallout 3.
This. Although i never really spend alot of time in both games i didn't really had that awesome apocalypse feeling with NV.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
This. Although i never really spend alot of time in both games i didn't really had that awesome apocalypse feeling with NV.
I liked having different distinct areas. There was the Wasteland and then there was DC, but in NV it was pretty much all wasteland except for the Vegas Strip and Freeside.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I think RAGE will beat Fallout and Borderlands.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Universe wrote:
I think RAGE will beat Fallout and Borderlands.

That is not what the thread is about....
Back to top Go down
Jones
Villager
Villager
Jones

USA

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Arcana wrote:
I still need to get that game.

You most definitely do, it's the shit.
My little brother bought it for me, because I said that the whole apocalypse theme was silly... I was wrong. Oh so very wrong.

Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Fallout 3 is wayyyy better then NV.

Have you got the DLC for Fallout 3?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I still need to play a Fallout game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jones
Villager
Villager
Jones

USA

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Franko wrote:
Fallout 3 is wayyyy better then NV.

Have you got the DLC for Fallout 3?

Nope, I sure don't.

And Duke, yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

If you do eventually plan on going for DLC, the only ones that you really need to get are Broken Steel (increases level cap to 30 and adds a new ending) and Point Lookout (adds a new area that's one-third the size of the normal Fallout 3 map). Operation: Anchorage is okay. It's linear but the payout of weapons is nice. The Pitt is meh. It gives you a nice story and a few side quests but you don't get many good weapons out of it. Mothership Zeta just plain blows. There are one or two cool items for it but it's just not that fun.
Back to top Go down
Jones
Villager
Villager
Jones

USA

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:41 pm

I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 am

You didn't buy the GOTY edition? what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3. My new favourite game.    Fallout 3. My new favourite game.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3. My new favourite game.
Page 1 of 1