Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:42 pm

@yonny616 Because that's what they thought.

IMDb members' facts > your opinions. Sorry, bro.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Because that's what they thought.

IMDb members' facts > your opinions. Sorry, bro.
No, they knew.

You, nor IMDb, have brought up facts. Just regurgitated a pretentious sounding opinion.

P.S. I always found it hilarious that you run to IMDb to find people who'd share your opinion.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Mecha likes Penis.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

@yonny616 Sorry, but if you don't work for Marvel, then you don't know for a fact.

Neither did you.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Sorry, but if you don't work for Marvel, then you don't know for a fact.

Neither did you.
Neither do you, but a retcon is likelier considering they didn't think of it before the film started production, but until it was halfway done.

But mines is the better sounding argument to the claim.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Mecha wrote:

Because you work for Marvel?

k.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:19 pm

@yonny616 Once again, you don't know if they thought of it before the film started production. You're only saying that because the characters in the film believe that The Mandarin was created.

You mean like how Shane Black is more famous because Kiss Kiss Bang Bang made less money than Much Ado About Nothing? lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Not my fault Yonny likes to have his fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Teckno wrote:
Don't worry Teckno. I will not continue it any further than this.

Mecha wrote:
Once again, you don't know if they thought of it before the film started production. You're only saying that because the characters in the film believe that The Mandarin was created.

You mean like how Shane Black is more famous because Kiss Kiss Bang Bang made less money than Much Ado About Nothing? lol!
No, I'm saying that because that is what they said in interviews about the one-shot. Go look it up if you want. Do some research.

I don't remember mention box office, that was you. So take that shit, shine it up real nice, and stick it rise up your own ass since that's where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Don't worry Teckno. I will not continue it any further than this.

Mecha wrote:
Once again, you don't know if they thought of it before the film started production. You're only saying that because the characters in the film believe that The Mandarin was created.

No, I'm saying that because that is what they said in interviews about the one-shot. Go look it up if you want. Do some research.

I don't remember mention box office, that was you. So take that shit, shine it up real nice, and stick it rise up your own ass since that's where it came from.

Link or GTFO!

Like I said before, Much Ado About Nothing has better reviews, more well-known actors, and did a tad bit better at the box-office than Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. So I fail to see how Shane Black is more well-known than Kenneth Branagh?

INB4 reviews, actors, and box-office numbers don't mean nothing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!   Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews for VACATION (2015) Are In!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3