Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015

Go down 
+4
Orion
Archduke
Angelus
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 pm

To my knowledge all of these games are coming out in 2015. These are the ones I THINK will be best.

1 PS4 game, 1 X1 game, 3 MULTIPLATS

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 XmZtMae
THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 TTND7b2
THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 N4pNZ6i
THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 KCR0x6D
THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 VspkImY

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Quantum Break?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Where the hell is Bloodborne and Batman: Arkham Knight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 am

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:08 am

Wait, when is MGS5 coming again? That's probably the game that will get me to buy a PS4. Either that or Uncharted 4.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
Wait, when is MGS5 coming again? That's probably the game that will get me to buy a PS4. Either that or Uncharted 4.

Shut the fuck up, you broke ass bitch. We all know you're never getting a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 1105191143
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:31 am

It's pretty sad that in the time that I've bought 3 next gen systems (gaming PC, Vita & Xbox One) and bought literally hundreds of games for them in total.... you've just been running your mouth about the X1, sucking the cock of everything Sony and yet never got one.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:22 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
It's pretty sad that in the time that I've bought 3 next gen systems (gaming PC, Vita & Xbox One) and bought literally hundreds of games for them in total.... you've just been running your mouth about the X1, sucking the cock of everything Sony and yet never got one.

Some of us have more priorities than just video games, you know? I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Definietly but those people with priorities don't spend half their days praising consoles they don't own.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Definietly but those people with priorities don't spend half their days praising consoles they don't own.
Hey, at least they don't spend the entire day crying about consoles they don't own, unlike a certain faggot orc.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:18 pm

This thread is gold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Orion wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Hey, at least they don't spend the entire day crying about consoles they don't own, unlike a certain faggot orc.

Yeah, much better to spend your days obsessing over shitty movies that ruin characters on a video game forum.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Orion wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

More like criticizing the console I don't own, on the basis that it fails to deliver on the features that I expect based upon the console that I do own. Rather than the person who decides a console is shit on the basis that a console he hasn't played looks better than this other console, but still wont buy either one in spite of spending all day criticizing one.

But that's not nearly as sad as the people who spend all their day trolling the same forum even though everyone knows he is trolling, and care so little about his trolling that they no longer ban him for his obvious trolling because it's so stale that they know not to take it seriously.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Orion wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

More like criticizing the console I don't own, on the basis that it fails to deliver on the features that I expect based upon the console that I do own. Rather than the person who decides a console is shit on the basis that a console he hasn't played looks better than this other console, but still wont buy either one in spite of spending all day criticizing one.

But that's not nearly as sad as the people who spend all their day trolling the same forum even though everyone knows he is trolling, and care so little about his trolling that they no longer ban him for his obvious trolling because it's so stale that they know not to take it seriously.

Sad
Did i hit a nerve?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:53 am

Batman: Arkham Knight will be the best of 2015.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:03 pm

yonny616 wrote:
no it won't
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 pm

The Phantom Pain will be the best, I'd imagine. 

It's about time the PS4 got some good games...
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Orion wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
yes it will.
Fixed. THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Orion wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Batman: Arkham Knight will be the best game of 2015.
Yes, it will be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST GAMES OF 2015   THE BEST GAMES OF 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEST GAMES OF 2015
Page 1 of 1