Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Who's got The Witcher 3?

Go down 
+3
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Who's got The Witcher 3? Empty
PostSubject: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Who's got The Witcher 3? LANgG32

Fucking loving it so far! Found a frying pan for a crazy hag who had it stolen, got in a brawl outside the pub, raided all the houses in the village, went swimming, ran around the town in nothing but my underwear, went hunting with a homosexual and that was in just 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Who's got The Witcher 3? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm

So you did everything you could do in just 3 hours? Damn, gotta cancel my pre-order. Who's got The Witcher 3? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Got it, not had a chance to install yet .
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Who's got The Witcher 3? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Going to be spending next 3 weeks in the desert. No vidya games to me, hopefully it will be patched by the time I get back and I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm 50 hours in now. Would have been more if I didn't have other shit to deal with.

It's the game of the generation.... until MGS V and FF XV which may change things :3

But seriously, having a blast!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Who's got The Witcher 3? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:35 am

Do you have it on PC? What graphics card you got and how well does it run? I want a GTX 970 but might opt for a GTX 960 due to price
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:53 am

I'm playing on X1.

Go for the 970. That's one of the most popular graphics cards out there, for a good reason!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Who's got The Witcher 3? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 am

960 it is!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Just bought this game today. Looking forward to wasting many hours of my life on this masterpiece of a video-game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's got The Witcher 3?   Who's got The Witcher 3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's got The Witcher 3?
Page 1 of 1