Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whos better in bed?

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Mr Canai Spy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

whos better in bed? Empty
PostSubject: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 am

http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/04/xbox-players-better-in-bed-than-playstation-and-wii-rivals-study-finds-3582709/

Quote :
Xbox players came out on top of the gaming pile when it comes to sexual prowess, beating those who use Playstation and Wii consoles.

The study, by VoucherCodesPro, polled 1,747 partners of gamers in the UK, as part of research into the effect playing games has on relationships.

After establishing which console was used by the respondents’ partners to play videogames, the study asked, ‘How would you rate your partner in the bedroom?’
Xbox players are better at sex than other gamers

The results saw just 11 per cent respond ‘excellent’, while most - 27 per cent said their partner was ‘good’, 26 per cent said their partner was ‘average’ and a disappointing 20 per cent branded their partner’s bedroom skills as ‘below average’.

When the results were broken down, it emerged that Xbox players had been rated the highest by their partners, with 54 per cent of Xbox gamers being described as ‘good’ or above and 22 per cent being regarded as ‘excellent’.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:16 am

I didn't know that the Xbox could enhance your secksual performance in bed.
Sexbox?! Suspect

Also moved to General Gaming.

Last edited by The Enkindler on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 am

Ofcourse they are, they always have sex with my mother.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Time to get an Xbox. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

whos better in bed? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Duke wrote:
Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

whos better in bed? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 pm

I play PlayStation and Urban Dictionary has my name which says I'm a sex god sooooo yeah. Fuck this poll thingy. whos better in bed? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos better in bed?   whos better in bed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos better in bed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Game Industry :: General Gaming-
Jump to: