Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Witcher 3 is incredible

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

The Witcher 3 is incredible Empty
PostSubject: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/the-witcher-3-new-details-to-blow-your-mind

36 possible endings? 50 hour main storyline?  Surprised 

Oh and this: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-fairly-close-to-maxing-out-power-of-xbox-one-ps4/1100-6417292/
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Witcher 3 is incredible R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Never played any of The Witcher games before.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Not surprising, since Witcher 1 was only on PC and Witcher 2 was PC/Xbox 360 and didn't come to PS3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 pm

This is the game that catapults CDProjekt into super stardom. I can feel it in me loins.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Anyone who hasn't seen the above video, do yourself a favour and watch.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 pm

White Walkers!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:21 am

The Witcher 3 has been delayed to May 2015

Quote :
The Wither 3 developer CD Projekt RED has announced that the game’s release has been pushed back to May of 2015.

The developer sent an open letter to fans announcing the delay. The game will now launch May 19, 12 weeks after its February release date.
Developing…

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Dw that's not The Witcher, that's The Wither. Completely different game.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:23 pm

The Witcher 3 delayed because the ‘market is afraid of badly polished next-gen games’

Quote :
CD Projekt RED delayed the release of its highly-anticipated The Witcher: Wild Hunt due to the myriad of unpolished next-gen games hitting the market.

Speaking to financial journalists in Poland, CDP president and board member Adam Kiciński elaborated on the game’s delay announcement from earlier in the week, reiterating the game needed more polish and to release it in its current state would be unacceptable.
“There’s a lot of small errors because the game is huge,” he said. “It’s the only reason behind the delay. We didn’t assume it will be this big. Only after putting all the pieces together it turned out it’s bigger than the two first put together.
“Let me remind you: it’s open and not linear. We are just learning how to play it and we have to catch the little pieces. We know what to do, we just have to do it.
“We don’t want to release the game with bugs that undermine the gameplay.”
Kiciński also reiterated that the original release date and the change to February 2014 were both announced “too early” and that the company is “paying for it now.”
“Gamers took our decision very well, he said, “[The] market is afraid of badly polished games on next-gen platforms. We want to put our names under this game [so]it has to be fun.”
The Witcher 3 will now be released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in May 2015.
Via Eurogamer.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

The Witcher 3 is incredible ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Shit... there's no jump ability?

BRB, cancelling pre-order
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Yeah, and here I thought they didn't want to release an unfinished game. The Witcher 3 is incredible 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Witcher 3 is incredible TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:47 pm

So are there actually witches? And because it's set in Poland I'm guessing something to do with Nazi's?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Yeah, and here I thought they didn't want to release an unfinished game. The Witcher 3 is incredible 3202469658

lol genuinely the lack of a jump button should be a crime. I mean what do they expect us to do when travelling from A to B? Put one foot in front of the other? The Witcher 3 is incredible 1411946719
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

lol genuinely the lack of a jump button should be a crime. I mean what do they expect us to do when travelling from A to B? Put one foot in front of the other? The Witcher 3 is incredible 1411946719

That would be reasonable if they made it faster. The Witcher 3 is incredible 63221475 But typically, it's much more time efficient to jump like a lunatic than it is to walk or run. Besides, without jumping, mountains and slopes in 90% of open world games (TES, Fallout, et cetera) would be impossible to climb.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

That would be reasonable if they made it faster. The Witcher 3 is incredible 63221475  But typically, it's much more time efficient to jump like a lunatic than it is to walk or run.  Besides, without jumping, mountains and slopes in 90% of open world games (TES, Fallout, et cetera) would be impossible to climb.

Yeah not being able to jump (at least in an open world game, especially a WRPG) makes you feel kinda like you're magnetised to the floor. Means you have to actually walk AROUND things rather than jump UP them. 50% of my gameplay of any open world game involves jumping.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Witcher 3 is incredible TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 10:51 am

Yeah jumping up cliffs, hills and mountains saved so much time on Fallout
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:51 pm

So much respect for CDPR!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:01 am

Looks like this game could be the game of the fucking decade. Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:14 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:54 pm

I need to get into this series badly. I've heard nothing but great things about the first two Witcher games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher 3 is incredible   The Witcher 3 is incredible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witcher 3 is incredible
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next