Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3 Press Conference

Go down 
+11
yonny616
Chobo
Stigma
Bluenose
Pein
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Mikenuge
Archduke
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which company did better at E3 2011?
 Microsoft
 Sony
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 Press Conference R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

E3 Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm

I didn't bother putting Nintendo up because we all know their going to win. This is strictly between Microsoft and Sony.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Sony was better than MS's SHITE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 am

M$ -

To much kinect for my liking (utterly loled when Kingdoms had kinect support had a load of potential but WHY M$ WHY!!! dont ruin it to badly Crytek) Forza 4 and Gears 3 was nice but we already knew they were coming... Halo CEA was nice and Halo 4 was by far the biggest game announcement thus far. Youtube and other LIVE stuff was okay nothing to brag about but hey its coming !

Overall to casual and 30 mins was actors being gay with kinect - better than last year cus it wasnt 100% kinect xD

Sony -

2 words to describe the conference Dull & Boring. To much NGP and Move AND 3D. The exclusive game content was meh (cmon BF3 with 1943 -_-) What about Agent, The Last Guardian, GoW4, Versus 13, Syphon Filter 4.. games that should of at-least come with a 6 second long cinematic for jizz & hype BUT NO THEY SHOWED INFAMOUS 2 WHICH COMES OUT IN 3 DAYS AT LEAST SHOW SOME MORE INFO ON TWISTED METAL JEEEZZZZ.

DUST looks ok... little info so far but its a FPS -_-
NGP - Im a core gamer i couldnt careless pricing was also not bad
UC3 - Looks good, new story but same old same old
Resistance 3 - Boring mehh
Starhawk - Already annouced it before ( i dont know why, e3 is for games like this)
Sly 4 - Not my cup of tea but w/e people will like it

Even more irritating was how dead it was just boring.
AND WORST of all where the fuck was KB he is just entertaining.
HOW COULD THEY >?

EA -
it had BF3 so it beat both also ME3

Ubi -
Had a cunt presenter with lame jokes. better than sony

Nintendo will once again stroll in and pwn lets hope the rumours are true if they are then E3 Press Conference 3128676713
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 am

Sony's conference was a joke E3 Press Conference 21888.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 Press Conference XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

Microsoft's conference was a joke. Sony's only flaw was that it was a bit boring, but they showed off a hell of a lot more interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 am

Neither of those 2 deserve it but from i hype point i choose microsoft just because i've been waiting to see master chief get out that cryon sleep since i was 13.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 am

Microsoft seem to think showing off third party games means they're covered, they need to show more first party, or at least pretend the care about the core, Kinect was there main focus and it seems to be staying that way.

Sony was plain oul' boring, Warhawk, boring, Resistance, boring, Twisted Metal, don't get me started. UC looked great, but that was all.

T'was a snooze fest.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:38 am

MS catered to the established 360 core about as much as Sony catered to the established PS3 core. If Kinect is an unwelcome distraction to a lot of people well so is NGP/Vita, Move and 3D TVs. So yeah it was a lame presentation, but it fit in rather well with the lameness of the whole first day. But I thought Sony's was more disappointing pretty much because of the lack of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
I didn't bother putting Nintendo up because we all know their going to win.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

E3 Press Conference R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I didn't bother putting Nintendo up because we all know their going to win.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I regret saying that now.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Alanski wrote:
MS catered to the established 360 core about as much as Sony catered to the established PS3 core. If Kinect is an unwelcome distraction to a lot of people well so is NGP/Vita, Move and 3D TVs. So yeah it was a lame presentation, but it fit in rather well with the lameness of the whole first day. But I thought Sony's was more disappointing pretty much because of the lack of surprises.
Are you kidding? Kinect is WAY more casual than the Vita, which is designed for hardcore games. It's not a distraction, it's an addition.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

both of them incredibly sucked..sony's one was incredibly boring
microsoft's one was filled with kinect..
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Sony, definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

I had low expectations from Microsoft to begin with so I wasn't really disappointed but at least it was better than last years.

Sony just sucked hard in general. And it looks like Microsoft at least tried to make decent Kinect games. What was the Move game? Ruin, it looked just awful, even for a casual title.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

E3 Press Conference 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I had low expectations from Microsoft to begin with so I wasn't really disappointed but at least it was better than last years.

Sony just sucked hard in general. And it looks like Microsoft at least tried to make decent Kinect games. What was the Move game? Ruin, it looked just awful, even for a casual title.

it wasn't ruin. that was the action-RPG that they had used to demo Vita to PS3 save data. Mid evil moves was the crappy move game.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Are you kidding? Kinect is WAY more casual than the Vita, which is designed for hardcore games. It's not a distraction, it's an addition.

Whether Kinect/Vita is hardcore or casual has nothing to do with anything. Vita is hardly relevant to PS3, and I don't see how you can define it as an addition to PS3. Besides my point still stands. They both catered equally as well (or equally as crap more like) to their core console audience.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

E3 Press Conference PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Sony's was the best between the two. It's like BBC said "Poor presentation, great content". Also i was surprised that Sony will release a official PS brand TV, did not expect that. Uncharted 3 looks beautiful, along with Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Sony finally learning from their mistakes releasing PSvita for $250(WiFi only) & $300(3G/WiFi) but i heard the boo's they got when they said At&t was their PSVita 3G provider.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Whether Kinect/Vita is hardcore or casual has nothing to do with anything. Vita is hardly relevant to PS3, and I don't see how you can define it as an addition to PS3. Besides my point still stands. They both catered equally as well (or equally as crap more like) to their core console audience.
I'm saying that Vita is catering to the same audience as PS3, but Kinect is not, which is why I think Sony had a stronger conference.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

I'm saying that Vita is catering to the same audience as PS3, but Kinect is not, which is why I think Sony had a stronger conference.

Vita isn't relevant to PS3 owners who are looking for content to buy for their consoles. Besides, the same could be said about Kinect at this E3 conference. There was alot of stuff that was about catering to the core audience (ME3, Forza 4, Ryse, etc). Whether or not it was appealing is a question for you to answer.

I'm just looking at it objectively. Feel free to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Alanski wrote:
Vita isn't relevant to PS3 owners who are looking for content to buy for their consoles. Besides, the same could be said about Kinect at this E3 conference. There was alot of stuff that was about catering to the core audience (ME3, Forza 4, Ryse, etc). Whether or not it was appealing is a question for you to answer.

Since you're saying that Microsoft did better by including the core stuff, why can't I include the core stuff for Sony? Vita is every bit as relevant to the core Sony audience as Kinect is to the casual Microsoft audience.

I just feel like Sony did more for hardcore gamers due to their supporting of two platforms. They showed maybe one casual game (that piece of shit Move game with the warrior or whatever), but most of it was for the core audience. Compare that to Microsoft's, which was mostly for casual gamers.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Since you're saying that Microsoft did better by including the core stuff, why can't I include the core stuff for Sony? Vita is every bit as relevant to the core Sony audience as Kinect is to the casual Microsoft audience.

I just feel like Sony did more for hardcore gamers due to their supporting of two platforms. They showed maybe one casual game (that piece of shit Move game with the warrior or whatever), but most of it was for the core audience. Compare that to Microsoft's, which was mostly for casual gamers.

I said core stuff for console owners.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I know, but then you're purposely leaving out a huge chunk of Sony's conference which is relevant to PS3 gamers.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm

TRF wrote:
I know, but then you're purposely leaving out a huge chunk of Sony's conference which is relevant to PS3 gamers.

You're the one over-analyzing my statement. I'm so tired of argueing semantics with people. That I'm just going to drop it.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Creep
Creep
IcyMeteor

Stature : 0
deek at em illinois
Playing : good

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm

the thing that got me was the new fable I love fable but now they want to put it on the kinect what have they come to
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am

MS won by a little bit for me. Imo, the first half of their conference was badass the second half just sucked (-the last minute). The whole sony conference was just meh, neither badass nor did it suck and it was fucking boring as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference   E3 Press Conference I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 Press Conference
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next