Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?

Go down 
+4
NoelX2
Pein
Stigma
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:32 pm

I thought it was okay. Wasn't expecting much. "Battlefield 3" alone made it worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Ah fuck I missed it. I remember there was only half an hour left and then I forgot...

Although I just checked on IGN and nothing except for BF3 and ME3 interests me.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm

i thought it was amazing..me3,overstrike and battlefield 3 was epic
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

I liked BF3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Pretty good. Overstrike looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 am

I liked it, EA, as much as they are hated, constantly produce great products. The Mass Effect 3 gameplay demo and trailer were amazing, although you should see the nerdrage on the BioWare forums.

"Herp de Derp, Mass Effect of War and Call of Mass Effect" are just some of the names being swung around by the hardcore RPG crowd, as if Mass Effect was in anyway a true RPG, fucking idiots.

Battlefield 3 looked ZOMG!!! Whoever has a top PC, they are in for a treat, seriously, never seen a game look so good. Mindblowing.

I'm actually dreading seeing the console version. :/

Overall, a really good show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 am

It was average. The best conference so far. To bad nintendo will blow it away. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

It was a good conference, did not expect a new NFS game this soon though.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Definitely better then the rest of the other conferences. They didn't shove much casual shit down our throats. They put it to the side and kept their core audience happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA Press Conference?    Thoughts on EA Press Conference?   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on EA Press Conference?
Page 1 of 1