Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nintendo press conference

Go down 
+2
RamboOnRedBull
Mr Canai Spy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

nintendo press conference  Empty
PostSubject: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

So much fail Nintendo offered nothing at all recapture the hard core market? No Nintendo not this time sorry nintendo press conference  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Nintendo was dissapointing but still better than sony and microsoft. They did a decent job.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

nintendo press conference  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Man, Nintendo lost E3 to me.

At least MS and Sony actually had games that interested me. Like; Halo 4 and God of War.

NintendoLand for fuck sake. -___________-
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

nintendo press conference  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Thoughts on Nintendo press conference   nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm

nintendo press conference  13340310

Decent press conference, but NOT great. Better than Microsoft and Sony press conferences I will admit. Though Sony did had more to show to the core gamers. But Nintendo didn't drag with all the casual stuff like Microsoft and Sony did.

Anyway, good show, but nothing entirely new was shown.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Nintendo was pretty decent. They had good 3DS games and Wii U titles. Not enough games announcements to excite me sadly. I want to see the online capabilities in action though.

EDIT: Changed opinion. Fucking terrible conference. Worst conference this E3.

Last edited by Duke on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Merged the threads, deleted the posts that noted is was two threads.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 pm

i like to add that the 3ds stuff looked good but im waiting for the 3ds conference tomorow,
why call it Wii (U) if U have to play with 4 other people in most of the games :cerealguy:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Decent my bollox, it was terrible, I can't believe I wasted over an hour of my life watching that shite.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

nintendo press conference  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nintendo press conference    nintendo press conference  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nintendo press conference
Page 1 of 1