Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo announces next console, code name NX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

Nintendo announces next console, code name NX Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 5:34 am

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-next-console-is-code-named-the-nintendo-nx-1691867268
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nintendo announces next console, code name NX R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 am

Is it a good idea to announce a new Nintendo console when the Wii U just started to do good?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Better be backwards compatible with the Wii u or then Nintendo will be the ultimate snakes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:35 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Better be backwards compatible with the Wii u or then Nintendo will be the ultimate snakes.

It probably will
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:43 am

It's most likely going to be like the New 3DS, simply the same console but with newer features.

Seriously the console just started to increase big in sales and getting amazing games, they would be idiots to abandon it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo announces next console, code name NX   Nintendo announces next console, code name NX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo announces next console, code name NX
Page 1 of 1