Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console

Go down 
+9
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
Bluenose
Archduke
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console Empty
PostSubject: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/21/miyamoto-confirms-new-nintendo-console-pricing-and-release-rumors-surface.aspx
Buying it DAY ONE!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

The price doesn't flatter it. Nintendo isn't the type of company willing to lose money from hardware. True to her nature, I think Nintendo will be releasing an old piece of crap that could've been released several years back. That article mentions nothing about disc space.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 am

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:

I enjoy good games, therefore I could never be hyped for a Nintendo console.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:57 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Nintendo has always had good games, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 am

350$ to 400$ sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 am

Looking forward to new and old titles.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 am

What a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am

"GPU: AMD R700 (more powerful than PS3)"

I'd sure hope it is!, the PS3 is 5 year old tech. I just can't get excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 am

Holy shit a next gen console with 350-400 bucks at launch? If this is true then im gonna get a ticket to japan and give miyamoto himself a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 am

Stoney wrote:

I'd sure hope it is!, the PS3 is 5 year old tech. I just can't get excited for this.

FUCK YOU. Nintendo tries to get back to the hardcore and people are still hating them.

LEAVE NINTENDO ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Sonji wrote:
Stoney wrote:

FUCK YOU. Nintendo tries to get back to the hardcore and people are still hating them.

The thing is they are failing at it. The hardware is outdated weak sauce.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Stoney wrote:

The thing is they are failing at it. The hardware is outdated weak sauce.

Stop hatin. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:52 pm

It's true though. It will be left out of many next gen multiplat titles like the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:54 pm

I don't believe so. What developers really wanted from the Wii was HD to put they're games on, so the Wii 2 might be getting some of the love it lost with the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 pm

fuck no..more powerful than the ps3? O_o!!
i might actually get this thing
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Teckno wrote:
I don't believe so. What developers really wanted from the Wii was HD to put they're games on, so the Wii 2 might be getting some of the love it lost with the Wii.

I'm talking next gen.

Ofcourse the Wii 2 will be able to handle multiplat titles on the PS3/360, but the next gen standard will be 1080p HD not <720p. The Wii 2 is only marginally more powerful than the 360/PS3, there is no way it will be able to handle what the other next gen machines will be capable of in the future.

Sources say that MS/Sony won't release their next gen consoles until 2014, so the Wii 2 seems to be in it's own little generation Razz. Generation 7.5 Razz

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-20-no-ps4-or-new-xbox-until-2014-report
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Alanski wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I'm talking next gen.

Ofcourse the Wii 2 will be able to handle multiplat titles on the PS3/360, but the next gen standard will be 1080p HD not <720p. The Wii 2 is only marginally more powerful than the 360/PS3, there is no way it will be able to handle what the other next gen machines will be capable of in the future.

Sources say that MS/Sony won't release their next gen consoles until 2014, so the Wii 2 seems to be in it's own little generation Razz. Generation 7.5 Razz

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-20-no-ps4-or-new-xbox-until-2014-report

But the rumors state it will be 1080p.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Surely they can't release an next gen console with 512mb of Ram. Make it at least 2 GB, please.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Stoney wrote:
Surely they can't release an next gen console with 512mb of Ram. Make it at least 2 GB, please.

that probably not the real RAM size. And don't call me Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

that probably not the real RAM size. And don't call me Shirley.

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console Airplane-still

The legend.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Teckno wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I'm talking next gen.

But the rumors state it will be 1080p.

It will support 1080p output. But like the PS3 and 360, 720p will be the sweet spot for game development on the next Nintendo console. This is why more RAM is important.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Pein wrote:

Why is everyone getting such a big boner over this fact. Logic dictates that if the PS3 was released in 2006 and the Wii 2 is being released in 2012, you should have significantly more powerful tech than something from 2006.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:31 am

ghost23 wrote:
Pein wrote:

Why is everyone getting such a big boner over this fact. Logic dictates that if the PS3 was released in 2006 and the Wii 2 is being released in 2012, you should have significantly more powerful tech than something from 2006.
its because of nintendo..before this news was revealed,they said they were going again with wii type of power.and this just blew my mind when i saw
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Nintendo has always had good games, dumbass.

It had 'good' games 11 years ago, maybe, when I was six.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console   Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyamato Confirms New Nintendo Console
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next