Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot   Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot Tom-ellis-lucifer-2
Quote :
Rush star Tom Ellis has been cast as the title character in Fox’s comic book drama Lucifer, written by Tom Kapinos and directed by Len Wiseman for Warner Bros. TV and Jerry Bruckheimer TV.

Based on the characters from the DC Entertainment’s Vertigo, the TV series centers on Lucifer (Ellis) who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals.

With Wales-born brunette Ellis, Lucifer is taking a darker turn as the original comic book character was modeled after another Brit, David Bowie.

Kapinos, Wiseman, Bruckheimer and Jonathan Littman executive produce; KristieAnne Reed co-executive produces.
http://deadline.com/2015/02/tom-ellis-cast-lucifer-fox-pilot-1201382732/

Looks like we got our Lucifer. But to me there's only one true Lucifer, Mark Pellegrino.
Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot Tumblr_njbeyiDOzX1u9vg89o2_500

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot   Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:42 pm

I honestly have no opinion on this until I see a trailer.
Back to top Go down

Tom Ellis Cast As Lucifer In FOX Pilot
Page 1 of 1