Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! Empty
PostSubject: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! C2hQIvI
Quote :
It looks like the latest in a (very) long line of TV shows based on DC characters will be Lucifer. It was previously reported that Fox had given the show a pilot commitment with Californication creator and executive producer Tom Kapinos heading up development, and now Bleeding Cool reckon they've been given the go ahead. Lucifer was a spin-off from Neil Gaiman's Sandman, which saw the ruler of Hell grow tired with his infernal responsibilities and relocate to LA where he opened an exclusive piano bar called Lux. With this and the likes Supergirl, Titans and Krypton set to join The Flash, Arrow, Constantine and Gotham (also Fox, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a crossover!), DC seem poised to takeover our TV screens. Lucifer is described as "a slice-of-life drama in, out of Hell and into Los Angeles".
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=114797
He owns a bar? What? LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! 725796345

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm

I don't think I'll keep up with all of these DC shows. x[
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:56 pm

@Mecha I'll try, but Lucifer might be the first one I willingly don't won't. I mean, he owns a bar and quits Hell?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 pm

@yonny616 Sounds awesome to be. LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:41 am

Nono ogonote ogonote ogonote o o

NOPE

I can watch many comics get butchered, but not this, I'd rather die before I ever gave this show the time of day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!   LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUCIFER Pilot Greenlit!
Page 1 of 1