Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! Empty
PostSubject: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! 91hzbt

Quote :
The graphic novel widely regarded as one of the best Batman stories ever written is getting a second sequel. After Frank Miller returned to his future Gotham in 2001, Scott Snyder, the man behind Batman: Endgame is teaming up with comic book legend Miller (300, Sin City) to write a sequel to the classic Dark Knight Returns, the inspiration to Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Snyder has been doing some incredible work on Batman since the introduction of DC's New 52, working on stories such as Court/Night of Owls and Zero Year. According to BleedingCool the story is likely to be set much firther into the future than the first story and will revolve around an older Carrie Kelley (the original story's Robin) as she looks for a successor to watch over Gotham once she is gone.
Unfortunately Miller isn't well enough to do the book's artwork and DC are currently considering using various artists for the different issues. Artists such as Jim Lee and Greg Capullo are currently in the running to work alongside the duo.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm no sure about this.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:40 pm

The article say he isn't feeling well enough to draw the artwork anymore. Which we have been speculating for months whether he is sick or not. I hate to say this, but if he is indeed sick then he probably wishes to complete the trilogy in case anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm

I got scared when I read the title, but then I confirmed it wasn't Zach.  I'm not to sure about this atm either, I hope it doesn't feel rushed or forced, but I am interested to see how they're gonna wrap things up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Well at least the artwork should look better. Unlike the last one...

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! 2ep3g5y
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! ULMXC0J
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Does Frank Miller hate Superman or something?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:34 am

Mecha wrote:

Does Frank Miller hate Superman or something?
If you actually read comics you would know masterrace is referring to the Amazons and not Superman
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:19 am

@Orion I wasn't even talking about the Master Race. I was talking about how Frank Miller isn't great at writing Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!   Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snyder and Miller to write The Dark Knight 3!
Page 1 of 1