Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legalizing Marijuana?

Go down 
+21
Blixtstorm
Dam_Noir
Franko
Hydell
2Sugoi2Die
FLOW
Pizzy3C
Stoney
Based Sonji
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Archduke
Zombie
Orc
Stigma
Chobo
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
ArchAngel
Bluenose
TheJubJub5721
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Legalize Marijuana
 Legalize it
 Keep it illegal
View results
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Anyway, sales of smokes/tabacco would got through the roof. You need tobacco to smoke weed/hash, so Cannabis only smokers will have to buy cigarettes aswel as smokers.

What? I have smoked weed a plenty without tobacco...

Really? Everytime I've smoked it weed, I needed to mix it with tobacco. I'm not a connoisseur when it comes to weed Razz so maybe not all types require tobacco.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 am

You can have pure doobs or mix it with tobacco.

I spose it's like either having a shot of vodka or a vodka mixer.

Personally I line mine with a bit of tobacco as it helps it burn steadier.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 am

Stoney wrote:
Anyway, sales of smokes/tabacco would got through the roof. You need tobacco to smoke weed/hash, so Cannabis only smokers will have to buy cigarettes aswel as smokers.

Well actually the majority of people do smoke with tabacco. Everytime I've had it I've smoked with tabacco except for the bong rips and pipe hits.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Really? Everytime I've smoked it weed, I needed to mix it with tobacco. I'm not a connoisseur when it comes to weed Razz so maybe not all types require tobacco.

The only time I have was in a spliff, a joint with tobacco and weed mixed.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

The only time I have was in a spliff, a joint with tobacco and weed mixed.

Yeah, that's what I meant, in a joint. Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 725796345

Dam_Noir wrote:
You can have pure doobs or mix it with tobacco.

I spose it's like either having a shot of vodka or a vodka mixer.

Personally I line mine with a bit of tobacco as it helps it burn steadier.

You talking about weed? Cos smoking hash is unheard of without baccy.

Sorry for the double post, mods, don't know how to multi-quote.

Just edit, copy on and paste it in another, that's what I do. -TheJubJub5721
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

@Stoney

Well usually I just do straight weed out of either a joint or bowl (not much for bongs), but I only once ever put tobacco in with weed.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:29 am

I have smoked many types/forms of weed in many different ways, and I have never mixed it with tobacco. js
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 am

ask Toxic... He will tell you that weed makes nothing good I love you
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:36 am

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-pro-marijuana-arguments-that-arent-helping/

You guys should really read that. Clears up a lot of misconceptions.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 am

Tbh, I couldn't give a shit if it's legalized. I'm still going to smoke it, because I like to and it's easy to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 am

Yes. But only because I find it utterly irrational that alcohol & tobacco are legal. Either make all 3 legal or all 3 illegal.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-pro-marijuana-arguments-that-arent-helping/

You guys should really read that. Clears up a lot of misconceptions.

Someone read it. It totally destroys most of arguments used here.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

It's also completely hyperbolic and focuses on the lowest of the low potheads. Cracked is a comedy website first and foremost.

The author sheds some light, but again, it's not exactly credible or reputable. Look at MisterLahey's comment. Dat nigga know whaddup.
Back to top Go down
Che Guevara
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Che Guevara

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 pm

tbh if its been illegal this long I dont see why they should change it.
I mean Im not bothered either way but lets face it... its not going to improve situations is it?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

No, but what it will do is take a lot of power away from drug cartels. Which is what they've been trying to do with the War on Drugs, but failed.

Legality? Maybe not, but decriminalization? Absolutely. Sorry, but I don't see how smoking weed makes you a criminal.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
No, but what it will do is take a lot of power away from drug cartels. Which is what they've been trying to do with the War on Drugs, but failed.

Legality? Maybe not, but decriminalization? Absolutely. Sorry, but I don't see how smoking weed makes you a criminal.
This, 100x this.
Back to top Go down
Che Guevara
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Che Guevara

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 am

Ihsahn wrote:

Yeah I agree with this.
Isn't that the way it is in Holland? It isn't strictly legal but you can't be arrested for it?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 am

Che Guevara wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Yeah I agree with this.
Isn't that the way it is in Holland? It isn't strictly legal but you can't be arrested for it?

As long as you smoke on premises with permission, you'll be fine. You can't however, just walk down a street in Amsterdam smoking a spliff, you'll get arrested for that on the spot, or more likely a warning.
Back to top Go down
Che Guevara
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Che Guevara

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

Stoney wrote:
Che Guevara wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Yeah I agree with this.

As long as you smoke on premises with permission, you'll be fine. You can't however, just walk down a street in Amsterdam smoking a spliff, you'll get arrested for that on the spot, or more likely a warning.

That is fair enough I guess. You can still smoke it fairly casually if not completely openly. And that's good. People are less encouraged to take it up.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah I think the amount of people smoking weed went down after they decriminalized it or whatever the hell it is there.
Back to top Go down
Tron Cat
Villager
Villager
Tron Cat

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

The "war" on drugs is a failure. No reason to waste tax payer money by keeping marijuana illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legalizing Marijuana?   Legalizing Marijuana? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legalizing Marijuana?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3