Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:32 am

Quote :
Looks likes two more Naughty Dog employees have left the Uncharted studio.

The studio’s lead narrative designer Taylor Kurosaki and lead game designer Jacob Minkoff have both taken positions with Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

“Very psyched to share that I’ve joined the phenomenal team at Infinity Ward as the studio’s narrative director,” Kurosaki tweeted. “To infinity and beyond.”

“New job! Design Director at Infinity Ward. Love ND; can’t wait to play Uncharted 4 as a fan. Excited to work with the talented team at IW!,” tweeted Minkoff.

Kurosaki was the cinematic production lead for Uncharted 3 and editor on Uncharted 2 while Minkoff was lead designer for The Last of Us and Uncharted 3.

Since March 2014, Naughty Dog has lost Uncharted 4 director Justin Richmond, writer Amy Hennig, lead artist Nate Wells, The Last of Us lead character artist Michael Knowland, and Uncharted 4 actor Todd Stashwick.

Thanks, GI International.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:17 pm

O_O

What is happening!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:06 pm

....They left Naughty Dog to make COD games.

Okay wtf Sony.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Jesus Naughty Dog has been losing loads of lead devs and staff over the past few months, i guess the rumours surrounding TLOU are true
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm

If this hinders Uncharted 4's development, I will be pissed.

EDIT: Nevermind, these people left ND awhile back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward   Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog loses two lead developers to Infinity Ward
Page 1 of 1