Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 pm

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-26-robert-bowling-quits-infinity-ward-call-of-duty

Quote :
Infinity Ward 'creative strategist' and public face of Modern Warfare Robert Bowling has resigned from the Call of Duty studio.

Bowling broke the news via Twitter earlier today.

"Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision," he wrote.

There was no indication offered as to why he's leaving or where he's going next.

Infinity Ward subsequently Tweeted, "We wish Robert all the best. Thanks for everything," before directing his followers to subscribe to @infinityward for future Modern Warfare updates.

Bowling was one of the few high profile Infinity Ward staffers not to follow Jason West and Vince Zampella to Respawn Entertainment after the two studio chiefs were controversially dismissed by owners Activision back in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Isn't Infinity Ward basically dead now?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 pm

I can predict him going to Respawn.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 am

Good riddance...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm

What the hell does a Community Strategist do again?

They don't program or suggest gameplay mechanics or anything. They just seem like useless PR faces. He basically gets paid to do nothing but talk to other fragheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.   Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Bowling leaves Infinity Ward.
Page 1 of 1