Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set Empty
PostSubject: Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set   Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Remember the whole shit between Activision and IW co-founders West and Zampella? Well guys its on!

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/122/1222674p1.html
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set   Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set Inb4-w10
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set   Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Go West and Zampella! Don't Let Activision screw you guys out of tons of money you should have gotten.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set   Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Its not like Activision arent wiping their ass with money because theyve got so fucking much. Im gonna call and out of court settlement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set   Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activision V.S Infinity ward lawsuit trial date's set
Page 1 of 1