Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward Empty
PostSubject: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:24 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134213-Infinity-Ward-Merging-With-Neversoft-to-Form-Single-Super-Studio

Publisher Activision will be merging Call of Duty studio Infinity Ward with Neversoft -- former developers of the Tony Hawk Pro Skater franchise. This studio shakeup has been revealed in an internal Activision memo obtained by Giant Bomb. Written by Activision CEO of Publishing Eric Hirshberg, it mentions that the both studios will be called Infinity Ward after the merger since it's the "sensible choice," and that between these two studios, Hirshberg thinks a single "super studio" could emerge. wrote:

Sigh. Well that kinda stinks.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Now all the creative integrity within Neversoft will most likely be trampled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Woohoo!!! Another Dev that Activision can use to make more yearly Cod-cash in games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:12 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:29 am

Yay! More Call of Duty. Love giving Activision my hard earn money every year on the same old game.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:52 am

Oh Neversoft, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games will forever remain in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward   Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activision merging Neversoft into Infinity Ward
Page 1 of 1