Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Underrated Games Thread

Go down 
+11
Based Sonji
Stoney
Chobo
ghost23
The Enkindler
Zombie
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Pein
Hydell
Stigma
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:37 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Call of Juarez (The first one) is probably one of the most underrated games off all time. The story is excellent, that gameplay is good with some elements that Read Dead stole later... But never mind.

Mafia II is one of the better mafia games made. The story is up to par with most AAA titles and the graphics on PC looks amazing. If only the PS3 version had graZZ.

Never plyed the first Call of Juarez but i played and platted Bound in Blood, was quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Call of Juarez (The first one) is probably one of the most underrated games off all time. The story is excellent, that gameplay is good with some elements that Read Dead stole later... But never mind.

Mafia II is one of the better mafia games made. The story is up to par with most AAA titles and the graphics on PC looks amazing. If only the PS3 version had graZZ.

I second Call of Juarez.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I second Call of Juarez.
I third it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:29 pm

The Brothers in Arms games, i wouldnt say they were "Underated" more like under-appreciated and unnoticed, brilliant tactical WW2 shooter with alot more of a Band of Brothers feel than the old CoD games.

Plus you actually give a shit about the chracters because their lives are literally in your hands, if you foolishly order them to storm a machine gun position accross a field and they die...you never get them again.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:38 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Call of Juarez (The first one) is probably one of the most underrated games off all time. The story is excellent, that gameplay is good with some elements that Read Dead stole later... But never mind..

I own COJ. On pc though...and my pc's too shite to run it Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 21888

But from what I've seen I reckon Gun's better Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:06 am

Lykos wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Call of Juarez (The first one) is probably one of the most underrated games off all time. The story is excellent, that gameplay is good with some elements that Read Dead stole later... But never mind..

I own COJ. On pc though...and my pc's too shite to run it Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 21888

But from what I've seen I reckon Gun's better Razz
Gun is a better game, but Call of Juarez is still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:37 am

Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I6cbdd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Underrated Games Thread   Official Underrated Games Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Underrated Games Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2