Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
Chobo
Mecha
Stoney
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
WTF!? Why is Jack no longer a mod?

Abuse of power, he locked the thread because people had different opinions to him.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Orion wrote:
Mecha wrote:
WTF!? Why is Jack no longer a mod?

Abuse of power, he locked the thread because people had different opinions to him.

No.

He's having some personal problems and told me he can't come on the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:54 pm

I had a feeling he was having personal problems, judging by his response, locking the thread, and never coming back. Which is why I didn't bother responding back, even though I disagree with him. I hope everything turns out better for him though.

Last edited by Mecha on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Well fuck I feel bad about my comment on the Palestine thread now.
Still too lazy to go delete it.
I didn't mean it Jack, 90% of the stuff I say on people here that aren't Rambo is me just winding you up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb   Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Teckno wrote:
It's not progressive to be racist....

Honestly, you actually believe idiots like these represent the whole of progressives or the progressive ideology?

Are you guys being intentionally retarded or something?
Sadly this is what a huge majority of feminists, social justice warriors and liberals have become. We see feminist lobbies in universities doing this, we've seen the liberal media do this shit, even remotely talking about this will get you branded as a racist, homophobic, misogynist.

It's the same with conservatives, many conservatives aren't the rampant idiots like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity represent, but they are a big part of it.
Back to top Go down

Transsexual feminist goes off on Giant Bomb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2