Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone

Go down 
+4
Orion
Stigma
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:18 am

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 14388493685_3751c7ed9f_z

Quote :
I’d like to start this out by thanking everyone who let us know how badly you wanted this game to come to North America. Ever since the original PlayStation Portable release in Japan, you guys have never given up on it, raising your voices in an effort to see this title come to North America and Europe. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s coming and it’s going to be in HD.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-coming-to-ps4/

Game is also coming out for the Xbone.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Fb7gyXQFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfnFinal Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone 1atVQfn

Last edited by 2Sugoi2Die on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:42 am

Another title for Lykos to add on the PS4 list ;-)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:20 am

Yeah saw this earlier on Kotaku I had given up hope of every playing this game. It's on Xbone too.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:32 am

Ah it is coming to Xbone as well? Will update the thread title. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 am

God dammit, Padders!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 am

Lol Vita is dead
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 am

Orion wrote:
Lol Vita is dead

Funny that Vita fans been begging for a port for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am

Cool. Good news to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 am

Oh well. English patch for the PSP version is nearly done. So fuck you Square Enix. I'm downloading your game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:54 pm

I've been waiting to play Final Fantasy Type-0 for almost 9 years believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 am

Mecha wrote:
I've been waiting to play Final Fantasy Type-0 for almost 9 years believe it or not.

Waiting is the most crucial part of wanting to play a Square Enix game.
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 am

The member 'Sir Angelus Ignobilius' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Shigdig' :
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone CTNQFbD
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone Ff-type-0-hd-2014-12-28-2-1024x436

Quote :
there are three significant [graphical] improvements that have been propagated throughout the game.

The first is a broader color palette, which was introduced in order to bring it more in line with the upcoming Final Fantasy XV. The second is a new and improved lighting system, courtesy of DirectX 11. And lastly, changes have been made to the camera.

Quote :
The camera in Type-0 HD was initially criticised as unresponsive and claustrophobic, and would collide with the scenery. Those criticisms have been addressed now, as we can see from the below video demonstration put together by Tabata.

The camera has been pulled out farther, which lets players see more of their surroundings, and the issues with environmental geometry have been resolved.

Quote :
Due to the higher aural fidelity possible with television, the game’s sound effects have been tweaked, too. More bass has been included in the game’s sounds than the PSP handheld could handle.

In addition to that, the original composer for the game, Takeharu Ishimoto, has returned to remaster his work. The original Type-0 soundtrack was recorded and mixed with the help of Sydney Opera House staff. Ishimoto has done the bulk of the remastering for the score on his own this time around; hopefully this will give it a more intimate feel.

The new version of the soundtrack also includes a new track by Ishimoto, and an English version of “Colorful Falling in Love”, which he says sounds more “grown-up” than the original, “girlish” one, thanks to the translation by SAWA, the Japanese techno-pop singer who is known for her work on The World Ends With You.

Quote :
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD has no multiplayer, and its associated elements have either been removed or incorporated into the single-player experience. The game will be coming with four difficulty settings, including a new “Super Hard”, whereas the original had three.

Type-0 HD isn’t a true remastering but it is quite an improvement on the original, aesthetically, and this new, localized version will also let Westerners experience the game with English voice-overs. (It will have French and Spanish subtitles.)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:13 am

Still just gonna play the PSP version. English patch is apparently really well done. Though I wanna play through Crisis Core again first.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:23 am

I got this game when it came out but didn't beat it. PSP to PS4 is a really bad transition I'd say. The online version looks pretty boring too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone   Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming to PS4 and Xbone
Page 1 of 1