Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL

Go down 
+7
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
Mecha
Orion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should all those stupid Top 10 videos Mecha posts be only allowed in Mecha's Diarrhea thread?
 Yes
 No
 Ban Mecha
 Delete G7
 Convert to Islam
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

The movie and television section is pretty much riddled with comic book movie discussions with very little post. Hence why there are official threads to help reduce the overflow allow threads that aren't comic book movie related to be seen.

As for the Top 10 gaming videos. I tend not to bother since gaming threads of late have been quite lacking on this site.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 pm

The music section could use a boost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

We really shouldn't focus too much on Off-topic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
The movie and television section is pretty much riddled with comic book movie discussions with very little post. Hence why there are official threads to help reduce the overflow allow threads that aren't comic book movie related to be seen.

As for the Top 10 gaming videos. I tend not to bother since gaming threads of late have been quite lacking on this site.

Clearly you haven't been to the Movie / Television section in quite a while. That's okay. I'm not going to spam the section with comic book movie threads like I did before. I was thinking maybe posting just actual announcements and other big news related threads. Instead of just posting rumors like I did before. That way, we can reduce the amount of comic book movie threads. Official threads are just too messy to have any proper discussions in them. Yonny knows this, but doesn't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:09 am

Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

Clearly you haven't been to the Movie / Television section in quite a while. That's okay. I'm not going to spam the section with comic book movie threads like I did before. I was thinking maybe posting just actual announcements and other big news related threads. Instead of just posting rumors like I did before. That way, we can reduce the amount of comic book movie threads. Official threads are just too messy to have any proper discussions in them. Yonny knows this, but doesn't give a shit.

The amount of movie and television threads made this month has filled almost one and a half pages and most of those threads are made by you. We don't see that many threads made in any of the gaming sections. As it stands now, Movies and Television (comic movies being the most popular topic) is the most active section in comparison to all the gaming subsections combined. Hardly any rules are broken but it does seem quite ridiculous for a gaming forum to have a off-topic section that is more active than any of the gaming sections. Funny part is that not many people here read comic books.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 am

You read manga, that's like an inferior version of a comic, so quite a lot of people here do read comics.

Anyways, we shouof have community game matches, on Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

I tried my best to post a lot of gaming threads as much as possible. And when I do that, you guys complain. At first I was accuse of making flame-bait threads, now you guys have a problem with me posting "top 10 gaming threads" on the forum. Make up your mind, lol. It's starting to get annoying how you guys are telling me what I can and cannot post, when I'm trying my best to post as much gaming threads as I can for you guys. Worst part is, you guys aren't any better. Why do I have to be the one posting most of the gaming threads? Not to mention the fact that you're more active in the Anime / Manga section than on the gaming sections, Pad.

Also if the Movie / Television section is more active than the gaming sections, that's because there are way more movie news than there are with gaming news. It has nothing to do with my preference over movies.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:43 am

It kinda does, why haven't you made threads about all the news of all of Sony's best game developers leaving? Even fucking Stig left
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 am

Orion wrote:
It kinda does, why haven't you made threads about all the news of all of Sony's best game developers leaving? Even fucking Stig left

Cuz they aren't team-Xbone... Durh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:

The only person who thinks that official threads are messy is you.

GoT discussion -> Game of Thrones thread
New trailer? -> Game of Thrones thread
A character has been replaced? -> Game of Thrones thread
Season 3 Blurays are coming out? ->Game of Thrones thread

what part of that is messy? The format works for everyone except when it comes to you.

other examples:

TWD thread
Nisekoi thread
Koe no Katachi thread
Attack on titan thread

these are some of the most popular and regularly used threads on the forum.

I know you get sad when your comic threads dont get more than 2 posts, but that doesn't mean you have to be a faggot and post every fucking piece of news you find about something.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

I was talking about general comic book movie threads. Threads like Attack on Titan, Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead work because you're discussing on one project. Where as comic book movie threads, there's like 10 or 20 projects being posted like every week. There's just too many damn comic book movie news. That's why it's messy. I mean hell, The Avengers 2 and Batman vs. Superman alone are already big enough to have their very own threads. Just look at the official X-Men: Age of Ultron thread, it isn't as messy because we're mostly focusing on one project.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm

What the hell do you mean by "project"?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Project, as in one movie or TV show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:21 pm

lets just ban anything comic related.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:13 am

Okay, fine. I'll make an official "Top 10 Gaming" thread. Now stop bitching.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
Okay, fine. I'll make an official "Top 10 Gaming" thread. Now stop bitching.

Don't. If it's gaming related, post en masse.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Nah. I do whatever the Staff tells me to do. Just as long as they leave me comic book threads alone.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Dammit, Mecha! Grow a backbone and revolt! >:Oi
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:43 pm

I only rebel when the Staff forces me to follow something that isn't against the rules. That's why I got banned three times last week. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Mecha wrote:
I only rebel when the Staff forces me to follow something that isn't against the rules. That's why I got banned three times last week. Razz

I never do what the staff tells me, and I got promoted for it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah but I'm Mecha, you're Ang. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Making top 10 gaming threads isn't against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Teckno wrote:

Neither is posting news about Ben Affleck on the off-topic section.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Neither is posting news about Ben Affleck on the off-topic section.

But the way you did it is. The past is in the past, Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

I know it's in the past, but it will just happen again once I post more celeb news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Diarrhea POLL   Mecha's Diarrhea POLL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha's Diarrhea POLL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next