Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legalize Cannabis Poll

Go down 
+8
Orc
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Stoney
Hydell
NoelX2
Chobo
TheJubJub5721
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Legalizing Cannabis
 Legalize it
 Don't legalize it
View results
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Legalize Cannabis Poll Empty
PostSubject: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

What are you opinions?

Legalize Cannabis Poll 30873910

That sums up my opinion. Don't just say your answer, explain why.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Legalize Cannabis Poll 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Just legalize it. People are going to do it anyway whether it's legal or not, and we're just wasting tax dollars on police trying to arrest pot users. Plus, if it is legalized, the government can put a big tax on it like they do with Tobacco

Plus:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Legalize it.

My country has legal weed *puts on hipster glasses* Before it went mainstream.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Just legalize it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 pm

I say legalize it, there are side effects to using it such as paranoia but that only really happens to those mongs who smoke that shit constantly every single day. Have a blunt, eat some food, chill out and fall asleep. Or have a bottle of vodka and punch someone in the face. Which is worse?

Obviously if it was legalized you would have to have laws for its use in public that are more firm than say normal smoking since tobacco cant get you high. Treat it like alcohol, no consumption in public and no driving under the influence...and the revenue would be immense...plus if you price it right you'd undercut all the scum who deal it, and people who deal it usually deal other...more dangerous drugs which should never be made legal ever.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Reaper wrote:
I say legalize it, there are side effects to using it such as paranoia but that only really happens to those mongs who smoke that shit constantly every single day. Have a blunt, eat some food, chill out and fall asleep. Or have a bottle of vodka and punch someone in the face. Which is worse?

Obviously if it was legalized you would have to have laws for its use in public that are more firm than say normal smoking since tobacco cant get you high. Treat it like alcohol, no consumption in public and no driving under the influence...and the revenue would be immense...plus if you price it right you'd undercut all the scum who deal it, and people who deal it usually deal other...more dangerous drugs which should never be made legal ever.

Couldn't have put it better myself so I'll just quote ya.

Legalize Cannabis Poll 2505020059
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Reaper wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Legalize Cannabis Poll XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Definitely legalize it. Obviously it's not good for you if you smoke it a lot, but neither are cigarettes, alcohol, or even something like french fries.

One thing legalization will do is make it safer. When you buy it from a drug dealer, it could be laced with baby hooker unicorn crack blood. If you buy it from a drug store or a market, the gov't can regulate what goes in it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Pretty much what Reaper said but imo the world would be better off with it kept illegal.
Otherwise we'll end up with loads of those obnoxious obsessive stoners with a memory span of about 5 minutes that are practically agoraphobic, spending every minute of their lives locked in a room, unable to even meet their friends because they spent all their cash on weed.
I know what you're gonna say, "you get these kinds of problems with alcoholics". But that's beside the point. We will just get more and more of these people whose lives get ruined by a meaningless substance. And yeah, free will, so yes that's why I say it should be legalized. But I'd have a slight resentment in the long run.
I expect I will get hate for this, and I understand it but from my experience, mankind is weak and will give up their life for drugs. I'm not saying weed can kill them, hell, its pretty safe compared to other stuff and there are responsible people, but is it really worth losing many people that aren't responsible just because others want to get high?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone I know does it. Why not just make it legal and tax the fuck out of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pretty much what Reaper said but imo the world would be better off with it kept illegal.
Otherwise we'll end up with loads of those obnoxious obsessive stoners with a memory span of about 5 minutes that are practically agoraphobic, spending every minute of their lives locked in a room, unable to even meet their friends because they spent all their cash on weed.
I know what you're gonna say, "you get these kinds of problems with alcoholics". But that's beside the point. We will just get more and more of these people whose lives get ruined by a meaningless substance. And yeah, free will, so yes that's why I say it should be legalized. But I'd have a slight resentment in the long run.
I expect I will get hate for this, and I understand it but from my experience, mankind is weak and will give up their life for drugs. I'm not saying weed can kill them, hell, its pretty safe compared to other stuff and there are responsible people, but is it really worth losing many people that aren't responsible just because others want to get high?

Pretty much the people who would waste all their free time doing that and not doing anything else already do. And just like Reaper said, have the same laws like public intoxication laws on it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 am

^
No there are perfectly decent people that somehow just make a lifestyle out of it.
I know people that wont even go out to places anymore (and would beforehand) because they waste all their cash on weed.
There's alcohol and cigarettes legalized but that never did it for them.

There would be some repercussions from legalizing weed. I don't think you can deny that.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
No there are perfectly decent people that somehow just make a lifestyle out of it.
I know people that wont even go out to places anymore (and would beforehand) because they waste all their cash on weed.
There's alcohol and cigarettes legalized but that never did it for them.

There would be some repercussions from legalizing weed. I don't think you can deny that.

Well yeah, but as you said, there are repercussions from alcohol that are as I have seen worse then weed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 pm

^

2 wrongs don't make a right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Legalize Cannabis Poll R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:09 pm

I would say legalize it, if most of the people I know who smokes pot didn't act like dopeheads.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

Alcohol + weed = double problems
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 am

I'm only a social smoker of weed and even most nights I'm w/ friends I still pass.

I see no reason to keep it illegal. I don't know the numbers but the only way marijuana gets legalized is when the gov. brings more money in taxing it then fighting it. In Missouri right now, my state, a bill is going on the ballot and would tax weed $100 fir every pound. Also would release any prisoners in jail for any pot related offenses, even felonies. So I think this may actually make the gov. more money with decreasing the amount of food and supplies you give to the prisons, the taxes, and not to mention a whole new variable in the economy. Packaging, advertising, farming etc. the product; The jobs it would create.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

Weed is only a problem if you don't use it smart, same with alcohol, same with ANYTHING else in life.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:41 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

Weed is only a problem if you don't use it smart, same with alcohol, same with ANYTHING else in life.

Might as well give everyone the keys to the nuclear launch systems.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

So now we can compare weed to a mass murdering weapon? :what:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

I'm just ridiculing the idea everything else in life isn't dangerous unless we use it wrong, which is true to an extent, however, his statement implies we should all be free to use anything regardless of the potential danger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Teckno wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Teckno wrote:
^

Well said.

Alcohol = problems
Weed = problems

I'm just ridiculing the idea everything else in life isn't dangerous unless we use it wrong, which is true to an extent, however, his statement implies we should all be free to use anything regardless of the potential danger.
well ofcourse there should be things that not everyone is allowed to use which is therefor illegal, weed just isn't and shouldn't be one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Legalize Cannabis Poll R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't consider weed a drug, but it's really not for everyone. If it gets legalize it's only going to encourage more people to do it. Weed maybe harmless, but some people just can't handle it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:44 pm

The government is so hypocritical about weed...its classed as a dangerous drug yet its never killed anyone and i believe it can be prescribed by doctors for medicinal purposes. But i can buy Paracetamol from the shops and if you ingest like 10 of them its Goodnight Vienna.

Really?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Teckno wrote:

That's about the stupidest reply I have ever seen. There is obviously a huge difference between nuclear weapons and mari-fucking-juana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legalize Cannabis Poll   Legalize Cannabis Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legalize Cannabis Poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next