Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement

Go down 
+9
Jack the Spectre
Orion
Stoney
Gutzahn
Mecha
yonny616
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which has nicer graphics?
The Last of Us
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_vote_lcap92%GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
Gears of War Judgement
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_vote_lcap8%GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Empty
PostSubject: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:41 pm

No bullshots. Pure in-game stuff.
Not about quality of the game (TLoU would definitely win, this is purely about graphics though).

THE LAST OF US

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement IurwIyc

GEARS OF WAR JUDGEMENT

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement YcOeXz7
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Eww Unreal Engine 3.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:02 pm

The Last of Us.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 pm

The Last of Us is the best looking game of last-gen.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

laughing so hard
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 pm

There are a lot of better engines out their than the Unreal 3.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Yeah me too since it seems like your the only one who voted for Gears. GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement 457301478
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:51 pm

No wonder you guys thought Killzone Shadow Fall was 1080p XD
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 am

MT Framework is best:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:54 am

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Actual11
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 am

Gears of War 2 was impressive visually back then. But Gears hasn't surprised me again after that .
I mean it definitly looks pretty good, but come on. This is hardly a competition. Especially if we take animation into account.
The Last of us.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 am

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 am

God you've become such a terrible poster, if there was ignore list I'd put you on it. You spew some drivel.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
God you've become such a terrible poster, if there was ignore list I'd put you on it. You spew some drivel.
There is, add someone to your foes list and their posts are ignored, i added Mecha to it and my experience on G7 has become insanely better
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 pm

The Last of Us by a mile.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:29 pm

You guys are so observant. I wish I had eyes like you.

I decided to analyse these Last of Us graphics and I can definitely see why you say its better.
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement U0fVcss
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:50 pm

I can nitpick too Lykos! GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement 2505020059
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement 3kD7oAC
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 pm

lol This is rather desperate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 am

yonny616 wrote:
I can nitpick too Lykos! GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement 2505020059

:lolface:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:20 pm

The Last of Us.

This thread is laughable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

yonny616 wrote:

I agree about the buildings on the far left that are copypasta and the water effect is bad, almost worse than that on InFamous Second Son Razz

HOWEVER, in case you hadn't noticed there is an entire cityscape in the background under siege. I'm sure a few copypasta buildings are fine considering just how many varied ones there are (seriously look at the dynamic architecture).

Ha I like how you draw attention to the leaves, because anyone with half decent eyesight can tell that there are many more polygons to them in Gears of War, not to mention they are much higher quality and look better from further away.

Great texture on the big building? Bro... fail much? The geometry of that building is incredible. The architecture is INTRICITE, and unlike the texture you see on the big building in TLOU it isn't just one texture slapped onto the whole building (including windows ...) this is a different texture for different parts of the architecture. Count all the unique pieces on that building compared to that in TLOU. You will probably see more on that building alone than the entire TLOU scene!

Lol'd at lockness and symmetry. TLOU couldn't handle dose.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:24 pm

It's okay Lykos. The animation, the fluidity, and the overall design is superior in the Last of Us. Just admit it and stop being in denial. Denial isn't good for you.

P.S. When you post this on reddit tell the PC elitist, or whoever else you want to "feel cool" with I said hi.
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Tumblr_lnhdumRYSV1qc1dwlo1_500
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

Archduke wrote:
The Last of Us.

This thread is laughable.

What did you expect? lol

Looks like we're already in the damage control stage.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:57 am

yonny616 wrote:
It's okay Lykos. The animation, the fluidity, and the overall design is superior in the Last of Us. Just admit it and stop being in denial. Denial isn't good for you.

P.S. When you post this on reddit tell the PC elitist, or whoever else you want to "feel cool" with I said hi.
GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement Tumblr_lnhdumRYSV1qc1dwlo1_500

I'll grant you animation and fluidity (although I haven't played the games myself). I doubt design but fair enough. I was talking about graphics though; polygon count and textures :)
Eh, what has Gears and TLOU got to do with PC?

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 pm

i think Lykos's warning meter should be raised due to his constant shit posting, i honestly preferred him when he was all 3DS VS VITA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement   GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAPHICS POLL: The Last Of Us vs Gears of War Judgement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next