Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics Empty
PostSubject: PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics   PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:55 am

PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics Uncharted-golden-abyss-playstation-vita-1307692286-022

PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics I09cCWeCKfZMb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics   PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 am

nintendo really needs to step it up.

i haven't seen anything on the wiiU that has beaten what has already been done on the PS3 and 360.

also, lol at the nintendrones buying that wind waker remake for 60$
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics   PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:18 am

And to think Killzone Mercenaries destroys Uncharted GA graphically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics   PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS Vita graphics vs WiiU graphics
Page 1 of 1