Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?

Go down 
+8
Stoney
Archduke
Bluenose
ArchAngel
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? Empty
PostSubject: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm warning you again, SPOILERS!

Alright. So I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Mass Effect 3's endings are all stupid bullshit. Yet, I'd like to know which ending do you consider to be the best.

Control - Your Sheperd control's the reapers, no one dies except you (sort of), and you basically become a godly protector (paragon)/dictator (renegade). So you basically agree with the Illusive Man.

Synthesis - Your Sheperd decides to sacrifice himself/herself to level the playing field between organics and synthetics (The Reapers fusion technique), and form a brand new DNA for everyone without consent which makes everyone alive and the same. So you basically agree with Saren.

Destroy - You finish the mission you started in Mass Effect on stopping and killing the Reapers, but you also kill EDI and every synthetic in the galaxy. So you do what you were meant to, but at a cost.

Refusal - Your Shepard says "Fuck off" to starchild/catalyst and everyone dies (I think this means you will never comprimise with the enemy?).

I deeply believe that control is truly the best one. No one dies, not even Shepard, since he/she joins the Reaper network and takes over. Diversity continues in the galaxy, advance civilization continues and the Reapers are controlled by Sheperd and not Harbinger (or so it seems). With Synthesis, you make a choice for everyone in the galaxy and become what you were fighting against. Destroy, I have mixed feelings because it's what makes the series whole to my Sheperd. You kill the Reapers and finish your mission, but at the same time, you're killing your friend EDI and it feels like you're betraying the Geth and everything Legion did. Seriously, I picked destory and I feel guilt for killing all Geth, which to me feels like a backstab to Legion since it makes his sacrifce in vain.

So What did you guys pick and why?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? 94911
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Truth to what Mecha said.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:58 am

Even though I chose Control on my playthroughs, the answer is: NONE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Control....though I would choose destroy if you didn't have to kill EDI and the Geth....

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

I chose all of them atleast 1 time. I prefer Synthesis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Chose and did all 4 of the endings. Control is the best ending, with destroy being a close second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:08 pm

The reason I say Synthesis is because it seems like a pretty awesome ending for a sci-fi epic.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Teckno wrote:
The reason I say Synthesis is because it seems like a pretty awesome ending for a sci-fi epic.

No, it's a horrible choice, truly horrible. Forcing every species in the galaxy to become one, no diversity. So many things wrong ,morally, with Synthesis.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Stoney wrote:
Teckno wrote:

No, it's a horrible choice, truly horrible. Forcing every species in the galaxy to become one, no diversity. So many things wrong ,morally, with Synthesis.

do u even communist manifesto, bro?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

I ultimatley choose Destroy. Even if it feels like a backstab to my good friend Legion and his sacrifice, and EDI. They can probably be rebuilt, not the same, but close enough.

Synthesis. All is one and one is all. Oh, and it's what Sarren wanted.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Control does not definitively end the threat. Synthesis seems like an incredibly stupid thing to choose. Refusal is surprisingly more stupid.

Destroy is the "best." Because you literally wouldn't choose any of the other ending choices without metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? 94911
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 am

Anyone wannabe play online psn is tahmidk
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

Orion wrote:

Lol ME3 online is so full of pros now that I just end up being a liability since I haven't played it for so long.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:

Lol ME3 online is so full of pros now that I just end up being a liability since I haven't played it for so long.
It depends on which difficulty you play on but yeah, you can easily become a liability and then you just feel like a shitty person.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:27 pm

The one where you have alien sex is the best ending.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Who cares, it's fun just to fuck around with friends, but sadly none of my irl friends have ME3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?   Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Is The Best Mass Effect 3 Ending?
Page 1 of 1