Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One is having disc drive issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One is having disc drive issues R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One is having disc drive issues Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Xbox One is having disc drive issues Xbox_o11

Quote :
Xbox One users are reporting disc drive errors, although at present, its just a few cases. According to at least four videos posted on YouTube, the disc drives don’t work at all. Kotaku has posted the videos, and it’s not known at present how wide spread the issue is as of press time. There is also a Reddit page linking to the videos here. Rab Florence is one. There’s also a couple complaints posted on Amazon, but we’re unsure if they are connected to the YouTube posters.Some PS4 users also reported issues with the Sony console, and according to the firm, the lovely “blue light of death” issues affected just 1% of users. Xbox One launched today.
Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Xbox One is having disc drive issues ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Watch it be something absurdly high again.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Clearly a conspiracy by MS to get people to buy games digitally.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Same small amount of problems just like ps4
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One is having disc drive issues R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One is having disc drive issues   Xbox One is having disc drive issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One is having disc drive issues
Page 1 of 1