Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:32 am

Second half of this season looks much better than the first.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:33 am

New Details On Return Of 'Deathstroke'; "He's Out For Blood" In The PRESENT Day

Quote :
Though Ra's al Ghul is a pretty huge DC Comics villain in the grand scheme of things, season three's big bad has still so far paled in comparison to the magnificent Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in the last season of Arrow. He'll thankfully be back to shake things up later this season, and TV Line caught up with showrunner Andrew Kreisberg to get the scoop of Slade's return to The CW series. "Slade is definitely [resurfacing] in the present day," he reveals. Will he be happy to learn to of Oliver's demise? "Not that he’s ever happy, but he’s particularly unhappy. When he comes back, he’s out for blood." The site also have some additional details on Vinne Jones' Danny "Brick" Brickwell, revealing that the actor told them that he has a fight scene with an actress who jumps from a window and dangles from a helicopter above. Black Canary?

As for those much talked about scenes between Felicity and Laurel, Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim reveals that those will now air a little later this season, but teased: "Felicity having scenes with Laurel that are really terrific. As Felicity said in Episode 3 of this year, she didn’t even think they were friends, so it’s kind of fun to watch these two women who are so different from each other interact. Felicity’s got some words of wisdom to impart to Laurel, and has a perspective that is somewhat unique." What do you guys think about these latest details?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113706

Can't wait to see more of Deathstroke. I wonder how he escaped the prison or is he part of the Suicide Squad.

ARROW Season 3, Episode 12 Description; "Uprising" - 'Malcolm Merlyn' Joins Team Arrow!
Quote :
MALCOLM MAKES AN OFFER TO HELP TEAM ARROW — Still operating without Oliver (Stephen Amell) and desperate to stop Brick (guest star Vinnie Jones), Team Arrow is forced to consider Malcolm’s (John Barrowman) offer to help shut Brick down as Malcolm has a personal score to settle with the felon. Roy (Colton Haynes) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) point out that the team could use some help to save the innocents of The Glades, but Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is adamantly against it. They look to Diggle to make the final decision. Meanwhile, the flashbacks chronicle Malcolm’s descent from kind-hearted father and husband to cold-blooded killer after the murder of his wife. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113713

Yes! More Merlyn!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Just amazing. Love how well they blended Arrow and Star Wars.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 PZ6vb0j
That boxing glove!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 BBVVcyU
Stills from episode 11:
Katie looks fucking great as black canary! Can't wait for the return episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 am

Solid return episode, but still sadly disappointing. This season has seriously just disappointed nearly every episode. The only amazing episode of Arrow has literally been The Flash V Arrow crossover. Felicity is just the worst thing this season and needs to die by the end of it. The villain is fucking Ra's, but holy shit does he just not have the on-screen presence Ra's should have. When Ra's is on screen you're not like "Holy shit! It's Ra's, better pay attention". Instead it's like "Hey look! It's Ra's Al Ghul". Hopefully the season picks up in the next few episodes otherwise what a disappointment it has been.

I'm excited to see what they do with Black Canary. Her debut was the best thing about last nights episode.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Wow! Listen to those terrible sound effects. They're like something from 70's kung fu movies. Still excited for the episode, but I hope this isn't the final cut.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how the character evolves from a rookie to being a better fighter than Oliver.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:23 am

Good episode tonight. Hopefully this "trilogy" of an arc ends great. The twist at the end I didn't see coming. I thought the DJ would end up being Slade's son, maybe even someone Malcolm hired to keep an eye on Thea, but didn't see LoA memeber coming.

Next week looks good too. Arrow is back, huge army fight.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 am

Ahhhhhhh Shit! Brick going to have to deal with Malcolm now!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 AR313B_0372b

It's all a hallucination from Vertigo, but holy shit Black Canary (Laurel) vs The Canary (Sara). I've enjoyed Laurel's journey into becoming Black Canary. Her becoming Black Canary has been one of the best things of this season.

More Images From Episode 13:

Looks like Laurel gets her ass completely handed to her.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Solid episode last night, but the ending was rushed. I'm still loving the whole Laurel becoming Black Canary and it was nice seeing Wildcat suit up.

Next episode looks good. Nice to see Count Vertigo 2.0 back.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 am

last night was the best episode of the season so far. Laurel is finally coming into her own as Black Canary. The whole thing with her battling her demons was great. She was pretty much fighting her haters. When she tell her dad that Sara is dead was a hearfelt moment that was really well done by both Katie Cassidy and Paul Blackthorne. Nice seeing Thea finally brought into the fold and knows Oliver is the Arrow, though Her sudden change to be against Malcolm was weird since she's been defending him for the half of season. Also was cool seeing her fighting skills. It was nice seeing Roy stand up to Oliver. They need to find something to do with Diggle. The character has been wasted for the better part of two entire seasons. Also why does no one know what makes a person a hero for fuck sakes!? Over all it was a great episode. Finally the pace has picked up.

Slade coming back!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:14 pm

He's baaaaaaaaack! I'm so excited I could dance!
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 ZRvXGQ
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Doug Jones is Deathbolt!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Solid episode. Lots of character development with the flashbacks. The Slade stuff was great and Manu is just so awesome. Thea and Oliver's training/bonding on the island was nice and finally she knows she killed Sara. Was cool seeing Tommy in the flashbacks.

Looks like this is the episode where things truly start to pick up... hopefully. Ra's has been just terribly mishandled. Hopefully he becomes the badass he should be.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:26 am

Images for next week's episode.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 AR315B_0124b
More Images:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm

I wonder if that's the Lazarus Pit, hope it's also magical and not just some hot tub that Ra's has.

I find it funny that Brandon Routh seems to have gotten bigger for Atom than for Superman. Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Great episode! Better than the majority of the season. Only this episode just rather proves Arrow is fucking Batman-lite. The cool thing is Ra's seems to have been there for a very long time, the promo for next episode looks like it hints at the Lazarus Pit, but Ra's literally asks Batman Arrow to be his heir and take the mantle of the demon head. Also there's the Atom suit that looks so sweet, but he's essentially Iron man, I hope he does end up shrinking because that's what the Atom does. Great episode, just some grips with it. I still can't believe they've confirmed Arrow is Batman-lite. Guess I should have expected it though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:20 pm

We always knew it was Batman-lite. But what makes this episode any different exactly?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Episode 16 Synopsis:
So either Ra's hand over Merlyn, which is stupid, or Oliver takes advantage of Ra's's offer and steals Merlyn under his nose. Also I can't wait for more Nyssa, she's a total badass, and now she's Laurel's new trainer. Love it.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_n5l4wdZmCw1sjxzs0o1_400

Mecha wrote:
We always knew it was Batman-lite. But what makes this episode any different exactly?
Yes, but there was always that "he's not completely Batman". This episode just makes it full circle. Ra's Al Ghul asks Oliver to be the heir of the League. The worst thing is there is a likely possibility that Batman does indeed exist in this universe. Not only did they have the flash easter egg, but they had Harley and Harley means Joker and Joker means Batman.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Becoming the new Ra's could shake off the very strong Batman vibes from last episode. It's an offer Batman would never take or even consider, but looks like Oliver is considering.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Concept art for Laurel's Black Canary.
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 P6bIIVH
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:12 pm

New Major Villain Coming To Starling In Season 3 Finale
Quote :
The show’s Season 3 finale will introduce a major, formidable, fierce new foe for Oliver, and his reign of terror will continue well into Season 4. The mysterious character is being referred to internally as “Damian Dark,” which got Matt Mitovich and I (but mostly MM) pulling up and skimming the Wiki page of one Damian Wayne. Get it? Damian Wayne. Son of the Dark Knight. They’d probably have to tweak the Bruce Wayne connection, but it’s a plausible theory, no?
http://tvline.com/2015/03/03/arrow-damian-wayne-season-4-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

I really, really, really don't hope it's Arrow's version of Damien Wayne. That's like doing Venom in the MCU with no Spider-Man in the universe. It'd be stupid.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 AR316A_0397b

More Images of Episode 16:

Murmur! Can't wait to see more of Nyssa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next